It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: Skeptic Overview 11: Special Edition, Back To Basics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
I agree with the points made about applause by True American and Burgess.

1. Members issue applause.
2. Link to post that received the applause.
3. Reason for the applause.
4. Place where members could see and link to these posts.

Perhaps "reason for the applause" could be listed in categories.
a, well researched
b. good contribution

I believe a system like this would lead to better posts overall. I once tried to trace the applause listed on the side and decided it was too much trouble.

Many of the other suggestions in the above posts were also good and deserve consideration.

I like this idea. maybe instead of just having unlimited votes, maybe like a limit of 2 or 3 without rollover applauses? I have seen some GREAT posts, like the one "I just came back from a FEMA detainment camp". That is a post that I would more than likely give an "applause to". Good idea though.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

PODcast: Skeptic Overview 11: Special Edition, Back To Basics (reply 3)
WooHoo....Sounds good

length: 02:58
file: atscpodcast_679.mp3
size: 696k
feed:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
SO one of the things I like about you beside your nice voice is that you are a great motivator a truly people’s person, you have make a good point on some issues in the board, it really motivated me at least to make sure I will not contribute to instigate confrontation but just a healthy good debate.

Nice voice?

He sounds like Alex Jones to me...
He rambles like Alex Jones...

I sense a conspiracy..

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Very sorry Odium, in my podcast I somehow overlooked your posts. But as usual, I like them, although I never knew it was possible for you to agree with anyone!
Just KIDDING!

There is the odd post I agree with, I am just one of those damn new members who voiced his opinion from day one. I'm a bitch like that.

In fact, I actually had to tell someone I have been here less than a year and they didn't believe it on the amount of posts I have. lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join