It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here has had an actual MIB encounter? There surely has to be at least a handful of people (registered with ats) that have had some sort of MIB encounter.

I am posting this thread because I may have had an MIB experience just 3-4 hours ago. For the past 2-3 months I have been unable to get regular sleep 3-4 hours a night tops. And I have also had ample dreams of aliens/ufos ect.

One so dream was set 500 meters walking along a path near my house. I encountered 5 little grey aliens about 3-4 feet tall. But I woke up in a scream after I saw them. I have also had at least 4-5 alien related "dreams" in the past 3 months.

I have a triangular scar on my back which is hard to reach with my hand. There is some sort of fragment inside because I can feel it.

I am going to a hypnotist and doctor in a week or so to get the fragment removed.

I will also attach pics of the fragment/scar in around 2 weeks.

Anyways about MIB about 3 hours ago... I went for a bike ride because I couldn't sleep. The minute I biked out of my place I saw a black lincon car drive off. It was parked 100 meters from my place. I didn't see any MIB or anything so it might have been speculation.

anywhoo... More MIB stories would be very appriciated!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You cant reach it, yet you can feel a fragment? Do you mean you can just feel it there, or feel it with your hand?

So you had a dream, and then you got a scar? Im sorry, your history of events doesnt stack up at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Read my post more carefully.

It is just a basic summary of past events. I didn't go into detailed explanation because I am only 60% certain about the truth of it all anyways.

The "triangle" is hard to spot but what adds to my story is I get a tingly sensation when I bend forward in the exact area of the triangle mark.

I don't know I am new to all of this. I am thinking that it all is probably my sub-concious psyche playing tricks on me as my mind has had ample access to alien/ufo information.

I have been spending 2 hours a day + researching ufos ect.... so in turn it might all just be my imagination. You never know these days though.........

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

ps... no point getting pissy about it? the guy was just asking for more info.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I didn't take it that CPYKOmega was getting pissy. I actually felt DeltaNine addressed the questions in a more crappy manner. Anywho..

CPYKOmega, please let us know how your doctor's visit goes and the hypnosis. I'd like to see a picture of that fragment if you can get it. As for MIB, I haven't personally had an encounter. A friend of mine (kind of a weirdo..lol) mentioned being harassed by a group of men with firearms. This friend lives in a reportedly active location. This was a couple of years ago, but he was researching UFO's/aliens and other strange happenings in his area. He became involved with a couple of established people in the field. Supposedly, some "MIB's" (assuming that's who there were) addressed him with suits and at least one firearm and told him to keep his mouth shut. Btw, he also mentioned having a metal fragment inside of his leg, but never provided evidence of this. Since I lived 900 miles from the guy, his stories were hard to swallow. One night something very strange happened while I was on the other end of the telephone. To this day, I cannot explain what I heard and what was happening. He is a type 1 diabetic...I'm not sure if he was delusional and making up all of these stories or if there was truth behind them?! Good luck and please let us know of your findings.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by CPYKOmega
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps... no point getting pissy about it? the guy was just asking for more info."

Problems generally start with easily made misinterpretations like this. Just stick to the subject and you won`t go wrong. Also comments like that do not add to the thread but distract from it.

For anyone in doubt how bad behaviour with this type of post will be dealt with,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by cassini]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lets not all skeptic him to death right away. Maybe it is a little imagination but it seems you may be in possesion of physical evidence. What ever you do, don't let anyone remove anything without someone present watching to make sure you are shown and given the exact item removed. Also, get someone to take a photo of the object embedded before anything is done to it.

Second, if you encounter MIBs, or suspected MIBs watch for peculiar behavior especially look for hints such as fashion and their automobile that they might be just a little behind the times. Thats a good clue. Also, if confronted they will usually ask for a drink of water to take a pill. Why? Who the hell knows? They're freaky that way.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What happened while you were on the phone? Was it anything like me with hearing the music on the other end?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you had an encounter and the dreams and sleeplessness is your subconscious revealing it to you.

Sometimes the screen memories are not too good. It may also be a future event yet to happen too.

Your recent extreme interest in ufo's (I have been there), also strongly add to your case IMHO.

I'm not sure about the implant though it sounds like something along those lines.

Implants are permanent and placed usually in different parts of the body than one's back but this may be part of a study or a tracking device of some sort. Just guessing. I assume this appeared out of nowhere and you have no idea how it got there.

Regarding MIB, easy to see where you would be looking for them and they may well be watching you but until you actually have a daylight face to face with them I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Great idea for a thread topic though, truly hope that someone here has a story to tell. Certainly hasn't happened to me yet!

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
What happened while you were on the phone? Was it anything like me with hearing the music on the other end?

??? On the phone? I don't know what you mean...

Are you inquiring about what kinds of experiences I went throught while in the presence of the "aliens" ?

Keep in mind that I am only 55-60% sure regarding my abduction(s). I need to still go to the doctor ect.. and when I do remove the fragment I will try and further understand what is happening to me.

The past 2 months for me have been hell... out of the normal 40 hours of sleep a week people get I have barely acquired 15-20. And to top all this off I have a new job. This adds to my stress level.

To counteract these feelings I am once again starting my meditation. I quit for about 6 months, but now I realize meditation is one of the keys for ridding myself of fear and increasing my chances of happiness...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

I'm assuming that you are referring to me, since I mentioned the 'noise' on the other end of the phone. First, do I know you? lol I wouldn't describe the noise as music, unless it was some kind of distorted music. It was this nearly undescribable type of transmission?! As I said, to this day I cannot explain that experience and it is very difficult to describe. Please share your experience with me.

top topics

join