It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO links to bird flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You might be asking yourself why this isn't in the Avian flu board, but it's to do with the NWO. People say that the NWO will come into action after a big pandemic, and one might be coming soon with Bird Flu on Britain's doorstep. Also they say the NWO will ban home schooling, and with a big disease it would only be right to ban large meetings and children being around each other like at school but they wouldn't be able to learn at home. Lastly with such a high number of people in Africa having AIDS/HIV they will have no immunity against it which could be part of some radical racial plot.

I'm not sure which board this should actually be in, apologies if it's in the wrong one.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think first they would be concerned with how much there is to be made
www.forbes.com...

I forgot the main company making the drug roch rouch? The same company that makes name brand Volume, any idea?

USA today last week when they had it on the cover mentioned how there would be military enforcement of bird flu camps! That sounds fun! I wonder if the military guys wouldn't catch it to!? How can they enforce a camp and not be exposed.

compare this to sars now the bird flue gas killed what 62 people YTD in asia yet not one case of person to person. All from village people eating bad duck.

CNN creating fear, people get paranoid, people demand the drug (not yet proven to work) stocks flying.....BS

oh and the company that created this drug said they would think about licensing it out to other companies for faster productions Wow they are thinking about it thats great :Z glad its not a huge threat while they debate how the bottom line would be hurt if they license it out WTF

[edit on 25-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
USA today last week when they had it on the cover mentioned how there would be military enforcement of bird flu camps! That sounds fun! I wonder if the military guys wouldn't catch it to!? How can they enforce a camp and not be exposed.

Can you try to find the link to that USA today article and post it?

The military could guard the camps in shifts wearing bio warfare gear the whole time, using decontamination chambers etc.. and not be exposed.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
Also they say the NWO will ban home schooling

If such a viral outbreak were to occur, I doubt that parents would be sending their children for schooling. I heard that there was some time of a vaccine?

Mod Edit: Quote Tags.

[edit on 25/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

These camps sound similar to our program. Only were using enclosed spaces instead of open.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Russian are under the impression that bird flu was constructed by the Americans, just like SARS and AIDS, but thats the Russians.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not that is matters but I belive they have the date wrong of 4 October I checked my blog where I wrote a piece on it which was dated 10-11 so I am almost for sure this was on the cover of 10-11 or 10-10

www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON — President Bush, increasingly concerned about a possible avian flu pandemic, revealed Tuesday that any part of the country where the virus breaks out could likely be quarantined and that he is considering using the military to enforce the decision.

He acknowledged that a quarantine — an idea sure to alarm many in the public — is no small thing for the government to undertake and that enforcing it would be tricky.

He urged Congress to give him the ability to use the military, if needed.

"I think the president ought to have all ... assets on the table to be able to deal with something this significant," he said.

Originally posted by warpboost

Can you try to find the link to that USA today article and post it?

The military could guard the camps in shifts wearing bio warfare gear the whole time, using decontamination chambers etc.. and not be exposed.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is a big connection between NWO and the mutatied strain of viruses. Population control at it's best. Heck with "Aliens", we have our own problems even if there are no such things. I believe of course there are, but I think all of this is our own doing. In order to bring in the NWO, a catastrophic event of large proportions would have to take place that would effect the whole world. It all stated with 9/11. If you notice, everything since has stemmed from that. I personally think we are for sure in our last days now. I believe 9/11 was a wonderfully planned event. And it worked!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
to keep it simple.....HELL YES......Rumsfelds got tons of money in the company that supposedly has the only cure people!!! wake up! They're sick bastards people...The outside world is a test bed...and they throw stuff at us...while they sit in underground citys...they're sick and demonic and will eventually be slayed.... "Rumsfeld served as Gilead (Research)'s chairman from 1997 until he joined the Bush administration in 2001, and he still holds a Gilead stake valued at between $5 million and $25 million, according to federal financial disclosures filed by Rumsfeld." www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
yep they're gonna kill us all.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They are just crafty methods to get rich heh

new topics

top topics

join