It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmares..Hurtingme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have nightmares of things once in a while usely after a bad accident or some thing happens my most recent dream was..

I started to drift of hearing the shrieks and screams of monsters ripping apart demons there heads thrown and tossed about as if it was nothing they came here to earth and my friends my family ever one I know died these monsters killed ever one as I sat there hopeless watching trying to fend them off trying to fight to save people I was chought and tortured for hours I felt ever pain ever miser when I woke I could feel the pain I was sweating and I hurt all over I have marks all over my body and then they started to leave the marks but the pain stayed the pain of ever thing they hade done to me and ever one I cared for I cried in tell I finally passed out and woke the next morning for work...

When I was working I moped around having lash backs ever once in a while flashing in to my mind the horrible noises the monster made as the ripped flesh from people body and the dieing sounds of thousands of people in pain..

I worked 12 hours that day and no one really talked to me they all know some thing was wrong I was in pain almost all day the next night it happened again ..

this dream I started out in a cage being tortured bleeding from ever where I still hear my own screams echoing down the broken halls as the cut me and I sat in pain .. both dreams seemed to last for hours more hours then I slept and when I finally woke I was covered in sweat and in pain horrible pain the worst I have ever felt nothing even can describe it I find it hard to believe child birth wouldn’t even begin to describe the pain I hade I couldn’t move I couldn’t breath I was pale in so much pain I couldn’t even scream I tryed ...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would take a vicodon before bed lol!

Serious though I have bad dreams and the ones that start before you fully fall asleep making getting to sleep difficult. I found the reason if I take sleep aids or muscle relaxers and when I stop taking taking them it causes this mental anxiety causing nightmares...

Starying off the topic if you ever have a hard time sleeping however sleep aids can help. If not a perscription I find a couple benydryl helping which may sound weird but the chemical ingredient is related to a perscription called hydroxine(sp?) which is also a decongestant but also prescribed as a light anti anxiety/sleep aid..

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Vash, this is hard for me, because I'm sure when I say "I know what you mean" that it sounds like empty words. And if you were to say back that I don't know and could never know, then that would be understandable. My experiences were not exactly the same, but they did hurt and have been burned into my memory even to this day. They happened a decade and a half ago and I remember it like it just happened. I don't think this dream will ever leave your memory, HOWEVER it is certainly possible for it to have no effect on you.

I think this dream is all about trying to break you down and submit. There's one who wants to show you you have no power and control. There is some truth to that. On you're own you're not going to be able to stand against it.

With help though, it's possible to win that war and overcome. The subduer can be subdued. It's not done by medical science, psychology, yourself or me. To pursue these options is a waste of valuable time. I worry about you Vash, not knowing how much time you have and hope this message is delievered the way He wants it. You want freedom, assurance, peace, forgiveness and security? It there waiting for you to pick up.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmm well i hade two dreams like that and I flet exterm pain from both of them they where differnt but both were dreams that hurt me and i knwo i cant really go off topic so i will make a nother tread and if any one wishes to talk of these things it will be in liek domnic possion or some thing i dont really knwo i am tired of it sick and tired ..

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
When I was going through my...encounters, there was one where I was suspended 20 feet in the air while incantations were being thrown at a me by a person on the ground. After each set, there was a different kind of pain. One was electric-like, one plasma-like, one was piercing-like and so forth. It cause me not to sleep for 2 days. Fatigue took over and I slept on the 3rd. That night, something occurred that wouldn't let me sleep for 7 days. Too much to explain here. That's the longest I've ever gone without sleep.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The longest i have ever gone with out sleep is 2 weeks 14 days and then i passed out and slept for a good 12 or so hours then got back up and was fine i was really young so i kinda reamber why i think it was night mares or video games i cant reamber

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
The longest i have ever gone with out sleep is 2 weeks 14 days and then i passed out and slept for a good 12 or so hours then got back up and was fine i was really young so i kinda reamber why i think it was night mares or video games i cant reamber

Wow, doubled my record...and gives me validation so I'm glad you shared it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wish I saw this sooner. I'll pray for you. For me there is no other explaniation except very heavy demonic attack on you. Everything in your dreams is pure evil, and what evil wants to do, except make it last for eternity. You have described a part of hell.

Do you watch alot of horror movies? Do you read things that are related to horror, bondage, and the like? Have you been reading about the occult, practicing it, or knows someone who is practicing even if it is the ojui board? Do you know anyone that hates you, and would put a curse on you or threaten you in that way? Do you know anyone who would direct a demonic attack towards you?

Any of these things invite demons into your home and into your mind. You need to take the steps towards getting rid of those influences in your life. I learned from the school of hard knocks, and had just about everything I listed above happen to me. Including 50 people angry with me at once including a witch, at least two others threating me with curses, and one death threat.

I will admit I have had some very bad dreams, but I never felt physical pain. The attacks on me were emotional and mental. Enough to get me depressed, mentally and physically exausted, irritable, irritional, and parionid. It is a miracle I never ended up in a mental ward, or took my life because of it. Thank you Jesus.

I burned all my horror books, movies, and etc. I found the only one thing that got my life back to normal, or a semblance of it. Yes that was Jesus. No, my life is not 100% as it should be, and I do tend to backslide some, and I have norml problems that most go through. I will never watch another horror movie, read another horror book, touch an ouji board, tarot cards, anything occultic, or new age again. I'm shaking reading your dream and knowing what kind of attack you are going through. My last dream, which I posted is mellow compaired to others I use to have, and I believe not as bad as the one you described.

I know that pain is real, as real as the waking world around you. Every step you take you feel what is under you. Every wall and thing you touch is solid as the desk and computer in front of you. Water cold and oily, slime green and thick, oozing substances, bleeding, bars pink cold slimy are they even bars, and monsters are real. Being trapped with no esape, being lost and around every corner is danger or death something waiting something lurking.

I pray you get out of your nightmare, your darkness. I know there is light, and there can be an end to all of this. Not through death, but through life if you choose to find it. I pray your nightmare finally ends and you find peace, hope, joy, and love.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I wish I saw this sooner. I'll pray for you. For me there is no other explaniation except very heavy demonic attack on you. Everything in your dreams is pure evil, and what evil wants to do, except make it last for eternity. You have described a part of hell.

Do you watch alot of horror movies? Do you read things that are related to horror, bondage, and the like? Have you been reading about the occult, practicing it, or knows someone who is practicing even if it is the ojui board? Do you know anyone that hates you, and would put a curse on you or threaten you in that way? Do you know anyone who would direct a demonic attack towards you?

Any of these things invite demons into your home and into your mind. You need to take the steps towards getting rid of those influences in your life. I learned from the school of hard knocks, and had just about everything I listed above happen to me. Including 50 people angry with me at once including a witch, at least two others threating me with curses, and one death threat.

I will admit I have had some very bad dreams, but I never felt physical pain. The attacks on me were emotional and mental. Enough to get me depressed, mentally and physically exausted, irritable, irritional, and parionid. It is a miracle I never ended up in a mental ward, or took my life because of it. Thank you Jesus.

I burned all my horror books, movies, and etc. I found the only one thing that got my life back to normal, or a semblance of it. Yes that was Jesus. No, my life is not 100% as it should be, and I do tend to backslide some, and I have norml problems that most go through. I will never watch another horror movie, read another horror book, touch an ouji board, tarot cards, anything occultic, or new age again. I'm shaking reading your dream and knowing what kind of attack you are going through. My last dream, which I posted is mellow compaired to others I use to have, and I believe not as bad as the one you described.

I know that pain is real, as real as the waking world around you. Every step you take you feel what is under you. Every wall and thing you touch is solid as the desk and computer in front of you. Water cold and oily, slime green and thick, oozing substances, bleeding, bars pink cold slimy are they even bars, and monsters are real. Being trapped with no esape, being lost and around every corner is danger or death something waiting something lurking.

I pray you get out of your nightmare, your darkness. I know there is light, and there can be an end to all of this. Not through death, but through life if you choose to find it. I pray your nightmare finally ends and you find peace, hope, joy, and love.

Rather then post why these things are here i whould invite you to sreach for my other posts Demon gaurds Demonic possion and one oher that i cant reamber now i will edit this later and get links for you

but i hade a new dream last night

When i was about to sleep i hade the feelign some thing bad was happing when i difted off i was being attacking i was at home and things begane eating there way in to where i sleep they attacked me riping in to my flesh and yes ever thing i feel is so real ever pain ever color ever thougth it is as if i am really awake and i exprince these things.. but any how back to the dream

They got ahold of me riping in to my arms and legs as i screamed in pain tossign them aside and failing about i tryed my hardest to get them from me the riped peiaces of flesh of me to the bone blood sprayed all over my room as i screamed in pain and horror i fiannly got out side and ran as fast as i choudl butt hey got me again but this time i was some one else i was my past self and i foguth and rtyed to get the things of myself and this other preason that was me in the past fiannly i woke up in the morning and i was in bed and blood was ever where all over my room my blankets my self ever thing and when i felt it wet and tron flesh on my body i choudl hardly breath as i truned the light on it all went away ever thign vanshied and i was fine tho i can still feel the pain of sharp teeth riping in to my flesh..

i cant say any more but please mystery lady if you wish to keep in contact feel free to join my other posts i do injoy talkign to others

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
any one seen demons

Demon gaurds?

Demonic possions

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Super Vash
]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Vash]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Vash]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lack of sleep can give the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, which is overall body pain and brain fog. Try to get a sleep study done, this will answer a lot of questions. Sometimes you may need to have a medication to make you relax enough to be able to sleep, there are also natural sleep aids that you can pick up at the health food store. Stress also will make your dreams more vivid. Chances are if you get into a regular sleep pattern your dreams will subside to regular type dreams. Also sleeping with a night light helps, if you do have a bad dream it helps you wake up more quickly and realize that it was only a dream. Sometimes sleeping with a pet helps too--they are much more sensitive to sounds and scents than we are so if it is some external cause giving you nightmares they will detect it first. If you wake up and find your dog or cat sleeping peacefully beside you, it is much easier to go back to sleep or at least settle down and rest.
If it is some outside influence they will wake you up by being upset.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Guys he is feeling pain! Okay there is something supernatural going on. We could have one of the following:

Is your house haunted? Cause maybe demons are doing something.

Aliens. Yep. Ever heard any abduction storries. Well in each one it involves pain.

Some kind of nerve problem. Maybe your brain is sending pain to you or something. Could be a medical condition.

I am serious about all of this. I think the main thing could be alien tests. I AM NOT KIDDING. Especially that cage dream you had. It could've been actually happening. Or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Not to speak for Vash, but have been following this and many other of Vash's threads for some time. If I'm wrong Vash, feel free to correct.

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Guys he is feeling pain! Okay there is something supernatural going on.

She, actually. And yes, it is supernatural (or what we would typically see as beyond "natural").

We could have one of the following:

Is your house haunted? Cause maybe demons are doing something.

Her house isn't the problem. Vash has extensive experience with magik and various dark studies. The backlash to that is invasion and yes, demons are playing a large role in her daily life. Some visible, some not.

Aliens. Yep. Ever heard any abduction storries. Well in each one it involves pain.

I'm sure demons seem "alien" to us, but they're not from another planet. They've been inhabitiing the place just as long as we have.

Some kind of nerve problem. Maybe your brain is sending pain to you or something. Could be a medical condition.

Nope. It is first thing to check out, true, but is not the case here. No amount of sleep pills, nightlights or other mental "tricks" are going to work. In fact, trying to out-smart the situation can cause additional agitation by agressors. That's a dangerous route to go in my experience.

I am serious about all of this.

Then please listen closely to what Vash is saying (and check the links). She's not dillusional, hallucinating, experiencing psychosis, or chemically imbalanced (not even temporarily). Suggesting any of these things is proof that someone isn't serious about neither the problem or the cure. "Um, maybe you're like...crazy or something..."
. No.

I think the main thing could be alien tests. I AM NOT KIDDING. Especially that cage dream you had. It could've been actually happening. Or something.

The demons don't have control over her, but that's what they're looking for. She's yet to submit her will to them which means there is hope. Nevertheless, they're trying to break her spirit, her mind, and her heart to subdue her into submission. The dreams are only the tip of the iceberg. I'd recommend reading her other links she's posted here. I know the cure, but cannot lead her to it without her wanting to walk along with me. She and I have a lot more in common than she probably realizes.

Hope this helps Conspiracy Theorist06. Stick with this and other threads awhile, I think it's an eye-opening experience not to be forgotten.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yes saint is right i have hade pretty good sleep so far not so many pains but nightmares still but not like bad ones that hurt me

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

...i have hade pretty good sleep so far not so many pains...

This is good news! Not that anyone would believe me if I said why.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

...i have hade pretty good sleep so far not so many pains...

This is good news! Not that anyone would believe me if I said why.

I would. Between the two of us, she is getting a double dose here.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I would.

Aight, I believe you would.

Between the two of us, she is getting a double dose here.

Maybe the power of two prayers and work even more wonders. We'll see. Feel free to update us Vash.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I mean it. That sounds horrific, and totally unfair. I taunt demons, insult them, challenge and belittle them. Have for 20 years, but if they are responding, they are being very discreet. But I believe you, cuz I have had precog dreams, seen proof of astral travel, and am convinced that my guardians have had to save my skin many times. I don't know why. I also firmly believe in prayer. Hang in there.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I mean it. That sounds horrific, and totally unfair. I taunt demons, insult them, challenge and belittle them. Have for 20 years, but if they are responding, they are being very discreet. But I believe you, cuz I have had precog dreams, seen proof of astral travel, and am convinced that my guardians have had to save my skin many times. I don't know why. I also firmly believe in prayer. Hang in there.

Demons use the most effective method. If attacking gets them an 'in' then that's what they'll do. If leaving you alone keeps you on a wrong path, they'll leave you alone. The exception to the rule it seems is for saints. They typically leave believers alone because it's a waste of their time and energy.

new topics

top topics

join