It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Videos: Natural Space Phenomenon or Real UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have seen many claims of UFO's in NASA released footage. I have even followed links to UFO sites that show "Clear evidence?" that employees at NASA accept UFO's as common place. Going about their duties essentialy ignoring the incidents occuring on large monitors.
So why isn't there a cover up of these videos if there are blatent UFO's flying at will around our upper atmosphere and the STS?

NASA releases footage all the time. The last I checked NASA worked directly with the US Government. The same government that either surreptitiously or blatently is always out to stifle any proof of the existance of UFO's.

1.How many people work at NASA?
2.How many of these employees see this same footage we do?
3.How many of these employees believe in UFO's?
4.Are all these NASA employees government drones?

Based on all these NASA "Proof Of" Videos"
How long before these mass of employees and astronauts validate these videos are indeed UFO's. Rather than speculation in total self darkness that promotes festering ignorance, has anyone tried to talk to all these NASA employees as witnesses to get their explanations? I thought not.

The STS Program is also in Global joint association with European Space Agency which includes Germany, France and even Japan. That's allot of people outside US Government control.

So do we continue to speculate in darkness by ourselves about footage that is openly accessable to the public from a government that supposedly covers up everything. Or does some UFO group take the time to actualy question from this cast resource of global professionals. More importantly with so many of these people employee accepting of UFO's How long before they come forward and support what's purportedly in these NASA videos.
Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That the "goverment" is slowly, inputing the idea into our heads that aliens exist, so as a mass we get used to the idea that they do exist.
But why they almost treat us for fools, by delaying footage etc, i dont understand that.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
That the "goverment" is slowly, inputing the idea into our heads that aliens exist, so as a mass we get used to the idea that they do exist.
But why they almost treat us for fools, by delaying footage etc, i dont understand that.

I dont really know how those huge orbs floating BEHIND that tether can be explained. Sure, if this stuff was floating in front of the tether, it could be viewed as dust particle or something. Pretty wild stuff there on those videos.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As I have aleady mentioned in a few posts IMO NASA footage is the most convincing proof that there is something strange out there! What it is I don't know but I think It's pretty difficult for even the most hardened of skeptics to view some of the NASA footage available and not admit its at least interesting!

I imagine there must be hundreds if not thousands of people who work for NASA but I imagine that only a fairly small percentage of those actually see raw footage direct from the shuttle or space station. I believe if I'm not mistaken there there is a large question mark over wther NASA doctors its photographic and TV releases for the general public and wider audience, it is a fact that they do strange things like reverting to stock footage half way througfh live broadcasts or moving the camera away from anything strange that may be happeningand the question that everyone asks is why if there is nothing to hide?

As far as NASA employees coming forward to disclose anything I think this has already been done a few times by ex astronauts and people who claim to have worked within NASA but for some reason even this has no real kick behind it as far as the world media is concerned, and as long as the heads of NASA and the Government maintain there hardlined denial of anything strange happening and stick to there ice and dust particle theories then I dont believe it ever will

I often think as much as it completely winds me up that they are holding back this historic and life changing information from everyone maybe they are just trying to do what they think is for the best If there was full disclosure tomorrow I hate to think what the implications of it would be on the world politically, religiously, and economically and maybe it would follow the saying of 'be careful what you wish for'

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Will you please post links to some of these photo's?
I've never seen them.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Will you please post links to some of these photo's?
I've never seen them.

Here are a couple of links to footage on here and on other sites!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.projectprove.com...

Also these 2 documentaries are well worth a watch

1. Evidence the case for NASA UFO's
2. The Secret NASA transmissions: The Smoking Gun

Both are available via bit torrent if you know how to use it!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Whiterabbit29 - Why does the public have access to something NASA employees don't? We all see the same particles and space debris on this site.
Why wouldn't a scientific member or employee of NASA, JPL, or the European Space Agency not see it? Are we smarter than space agency employees? If you can explain this because the logic in that idea escapes me.

As for Hard line denial. None of these sites has been shut down and video continues to stream as it always has. I see no actions even remotely resembling censorship that the term Hard Line is associated with. If I was trying to deny something I wouldn't let video proof show up for free let alone let the public download from my website.

On occasion I watch the NASA channel. Some pretty boring programming that runs constant footage of STS missions day and night with a few scheduled shows. In those videos, there is always something floating somewhere but I have yet to see NASA pull the plug.

Who is holding what back?
ATS: US Government UFO Sticky
It's my belief that the truth is out there. But people prefer to be told what the truth is. They don't want to bother themsleves with acting on their own and would rather trust someone with speculative motives to tell them what that truth is. Even when that proof exists on the very sites they visit.

As for astronauts, more than a few statements have been debunked as frauds. There is one astronaut in particular I know of that believes in ET's. He's actually quite outspoken about the subject. He flew at least two Shuttle mission in the 1990's. when I find out his name I will post it here.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by nullster]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Whiterabbit29 - Why does the public have access to something NASA employees don't? We all see the same particles and space debris on this site.
Why wouldn't a scientific member or employee of NASA, JPL, or the European Space Agency not see it? Are we smarter than space agency employees? If you can explain this because the logic in that idea escapes me.

As for Hard line denial. None of these sites has been shut down and video continues to stream as it always has. I see no actions even remotely resembling censorship that the term Hard Line is associated with. If I was trying to deny something I wouldn't let video proof show up for free let alone let the public download from my website.

On occasion I watch the NASA channel. Some pretty boring programming that runs constant footage of STS missions day and night with a few scheduled shows. In those videos, there is always something floating somewhere but I have yet to see NASA pull the plug.

Who is holding what back?
ATS: US Government UFO Sticky
It's my belief that the truth is out there. But people prefer to be told what the truth is. They don't want to bother themsleves with acting on their own and would rather trust someone with speculative motives to tell them what that truth is. Even when that proof exists on the very sites they visit.

As for astronauts, more than a few statements have been debunked as frauds. There is one astronaut in particular I know of that believes in ET's. He's actually quite outspoken about the subject. He flew at least two Shuttle mission in the 1990's. when I find out his name I will post it here.

At no point did I say that the general public has access to photographic/film that NASA employees don't what I did say was that I imagine only a small percentage have access to the live feed that is being sent back from the shuttle/space station obviously anybody with a pair of eyes can view the objects that we have all seen. I think NASA started to encrypt the live feed around the late 90's I imagine mainly due to the fact they were getting to many questions that they couldn't answer, obviously there is still footage available to the general public and anybody else who wants it but I suspect that this is footage that they feel they can get away with explaining as ice/dust/space junk

As far as I am aware NASA's official response to anybody questioning any strange anomolies in the footage that they have seen is that it is either ice/dust particles or space junk! Although in David Serada's email correspondence with Dr Joseph Nuth head of Astro physics/chemistry for NASA he admitted that there were objects that were scientifically unexplainable present above the earths atmosphere this was the first time this had happened!

I feel that if NASA/Government went round shutting down every site that contained footage that was questionable this would create more of a stir than the footage itself! Obviously they have hard line denial of anything along the ET/UFO phenomenom but they can not stop freedom of speech for the same reason as given above so I was slightly confused by your response???

So are you saying you believe the astronauts or not slightly confusing response again???

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Project prove shows the INCO over and over manipulating the camera away from interesting things in space. Project Prove shows the INCO reverting to stock footage when an unknown light appears outside the Cargo Bay.

If you want to see NASA pull the plug go to the site and watch it. You will notice that the INCO often pulls the plug usually when what we would think of as a UFO shows up in the picture.

>>" Natural Space Phenomenon or Real UFO's? "

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guys, pull for companies like
Burt Rutan/Scaled Composites and all the Non Government Aerospace start ups. With Virgin Galactic and other commercial space flight tourism planned 5-10 years out, these entities will be open to the common passenger.

Whiterabbit29 - Good for Dr Joseph Nuth. The government hasn't killed himyet
. I'm sure there are 10's of thousands of NASA, JPL, ESA, scientists and contractors world wide willing to disclose their views provided they are reported on without being taken out of context. What I mean by that is I'm sure there is significant concern/fear their comments would be used to fly on the banner of the UFO fringe.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I tend to agree with this point of view, A quick look at Google Earth will show me things that the US government tells me doesnt exist so why wouldnt NASA do the same thing...If the so called cat is slowly let out of the bag rather than this information exploding to public knowledge they dont future shock the minds out of a large portion of the population.

If it turns out that isnt the case than the US goverment and NASA takes its citizens for fools that will believe every blatant lie they are told.Like one blast from a thruster will make that same peice of dust move in three different directions at unimaginable speeds.

If memory serves correct quite a few NASA employees have stated a case for UFO's..Theyre called Astronauts.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Hello

Nullster, have you ever think what is be the smartest thing Nasa can do? Shuting down websites looks too much suspicious so the best they can do is just let these things go on and shut up or explain it as debris or ice particles when they are asked about. As only a few people know about these things (i hope it's gonna change), there's no problem at all for Nasa, for the moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Musclor - But that's what people who believe in government cover ups are all about. Why would a government controled agency not just cease to show video that would incriminate it? That is what hard line conspiracy is all about. Strong armed tactics to maintain UFO secrets.

The reality is we aren't looking at UFO's in those videos government emloyees and NASA scientists are probably enjoying people making something of nothng. There are still natural phenomenon that occurs here on earth and in the ocean depths we don't understand. What we are seeing in those NASA videos as laymen is no different.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

From nullster

The reality is we aren't looking at UFO's in those videos government emloyees and NASA scientists are probably enjoying people making something of nothng. There are still natural phenomenon that occurs here on earth and in the ocean depths we don't understand. What we are seeing in those NASA videos as laymen is no different.

The problem nullster is that there is no known Natural phenomena in space that can move freely.

Objects in motion tend to stay in motion.

When objects are seen to violate this principle it is a big deal it isn't something Scientists would sit around and snicker about , because we don't know what it is . Scientists don't know what it is either. They are UFOs.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
lost_shaman
Recently Proposed Theories Lightning
Just two weeks ago I learned that for many years we could never account for the amount of energy emitted from a thunder cloud. Field scientists have been measuring electrical discharges using electrical copper lines tethered to balloons and rockets. They release or fire them straight into active charged storm clouds which has allowed them to come to some initial findings/theories.

In short, we know that thunder clouds do not maintain the charge measured in lightning strikes. Their current theory supports that there are surges of high-energy electrons that are initiated by cosmic rays from space entering the Earths atmosphere and completing the lightining discharge.

Now something as simple as Lightning has remained a question for centuries. Now compare mans time to understand space. That is a tick on the clock in regards to being able to explain away natural occuring phenomenon in Space.
People are too quick to stamp something as extra terrestrial when they don't even understand that many Earth based phenomenon have yet to be explained.

top topics

join