It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there ever be a cure fer cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i don't think so i think there already is a cure and the pharmaceuticals companies are trying to find sumtin to make cancer a liveable disease so they can keep getting money from it cuz a think a cure fer cancer would destroy the american economy and so long as it's ppl over profit, no cure, no evidence with this just popped into head.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There are plenty of other diseases to make money off of. If they had a cure, they'd definitely bank on it. With the recent DNA mapping though, I'd wager we're closer than we've ever been to an all-encompassing "cure" rather than the current relieving of it....

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Don't they all want us to die anyways?

They don't like the idea of pay social security or old age payments.

Cancer is big business and many paycheques result from it.

One source I studied claimed that many cases of cancer are a result of pollution and contamination in the environment, don't know if that is true of not.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There are already cures for certain cancers, but of course you had to add in surgery, chemo therapy, and other types of medicine. So you much define what type of cancer you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
i don't think so i think there already is a cure and the pharmaceuticals companies are trying to find sumtin to make cancer a liveable disease so they can keep getting money from it cuz a think a cure fer cancer would destroy the american economy and so long as it's ppl over profit, no cure, no evidence with this just popped into head.

NO.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You know your problem is inside of you. And since you can't look inside, you can't get to the source. And because you can't get to the source, you can't find a cure. Hell, you don't believe in miracles. You don't even KNOW what faith is! How the heck so then do you think there will even come an enlightenment upon you as to what the cure is? Hm?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm certain somebody already has a cure. The money isn't in the cure, its in the treatment.

I don't expect any public cancer cure to be made. You will suffer and die from it as long as money is to be made from medicine.

I do imagine some rich people will get benefit from such a cure, but it will never be made public knowledge.

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There will never be one cure for cancer, simply because there are a lot of different types of cancer and 100s of different reasons why people get it.
Cancer was always there. You know those little brown dots you have all over your body? Thats cancer. Abnormal growth of cells, but stoped on time by a natural defence machanism. Now, these days with all the polution, poluted food, stress, poisons everywhere and god knows what kind of sh*t we're not ever aware of, there are too many cells gone astray for a human body to handle. We are too weak.
2 ways out of this, either we will all die in the end or evolution will find its way and create humans adapted to new enviroment with much stronger organism.

new topics

top topics

join