It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this site?...It has some amazing pictures of Greys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Any UFO maniac probaly has seen this site, but i came across this, and found it quite amazing.
I know its got the usual pics and vids we all have seen, but i found a few new ones that surprised me.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Apparently, this grey has had his space suit burned off, so thats why he looks like he does.
Photo taken by italian airforce.

Just like to hear comments on some of the pics of the saucers triangles etc.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have never seen this site before .

Judging just by looking it seems like the typical "Believer" site showing what I consider likely Hoaxes alongside possible unknowns.

It tries to give the reader the impression of objectivity by pointing out the very most obvious hoaxes like Billy Meier and Adamski and then goes on to present more obvious fakes as considered 100% Genuine , which I can tell you right now that is absolutely not the case.

I would not trust this site or its opinions on whats real and whats not.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Photo definitely not taken by Italian Airforce!!!

"
In Timothy Goods book unearthly disclosure, he details the case of an young Italian gentleman who claims to have had experiences with small alien creatures and perhaps more amazingly taken polaroid photos of them!

Filiberto Caponi then aged 23, a resident of a small Italian district, was parking his car one night when he heard a very strange noise. Knowing this was no ordinary animal he went to investigate. He saw a smallish humanoid shape which ran off down the road at some speed. Being no ordinary event he ran after it and managed to catch up with it. After this he drove home obviously thinking WTF has happened. Subsequent experiences with the EBE allowed him to photograph it up to six times....

Link below to previous thread on this may contain some sites and stuff of interest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I know we've beaten up this photo before, but finding that thread may be difficult... I'll see if I can when I get a chance though...

There are obviously some initial issues with it, such as why would a burned alien just be posing on the driveway for a pic, and that it obviously looks like some kind of mock-up (and a poor one at that)....with the convenient "burn" explanation... But then, who knows?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My point was not just that pic, but the pics of the crafts as well.
They seem very defined, and distinct.
Obviously the fakes are there to see, but some are very clear.....

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I always thought that picture looked like a dead human burn victim.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Some interesting pics on that website. Dunno why, but them Greys turn my stomach.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I believe this image was discussed in this thread in 2004

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember this site! I quite like it since they have a nice compilation even though many can't be a 100% genuine as he claims...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I haven't seen that site before. Looking at it first, I also thought that picture looks like a burn victim. That site does have a lot of pictures, thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've been on that site a few times. It's quite a great resource for pictures and info about UFOs and Aliens. It seems that they have updated the since the last time I went on a few months ago. It's a great site, especially the evidence against Billy's "Pleadian" rubbish.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It looks like a badly burned doll,but the website is pretty cool though.Definetly worth checking out on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think most of the saucer pics on that site are fakes. Anytime I see a saucer pic that shows a saucer low to the ground and cocked at an angle so that one side is pointed to the ground it just screams fake. Those pics show an object that was thrown in the air. You can trace the path back to the thrower based on the angle that the saucer is cocked. Did you ever notice the higher a saucer is in the pic the greater it's angle to earth is? That's because it had to be thrown at a sharper angle to get it that high.

join