It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quote from Werner Von Braun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter."

Werner Von Braun

incredible? Anyone know where this came from, or in regards to?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Was he talking about the rocket he invented?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I dunno, I can't find it in context. The statement just captures my imagination. I thought of this in lieu of our recent discussion including Dr. Sarbacher. Von BRaun ( and TELLER) are often mentioned as apart of ufo studies. And the roswell wreckage did stop off at FT. Worth (?) where Von Braun was stationed.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi mj 09,

Good question.

I haven't read all these articles, but you could find it in this site.
Wernher von Braun

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sanctum,

I skimmed through those articles, I didn't find anything regarding this; however I did learn he worked with NASA, which is new to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This Von Braun quote has been debunked.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

I do think that Von Braun knew about the reality of UFOs though. He was in New Mexico throughout the mid 1940s on. I believe his assistant or secretary had come out after his death and talked about what he knew.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank you, lost_shaman,now I know.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I do think that Von Braun knew about the reality of UFOs though. He was in New Mexico throughout the mid 1940s on. I believe his assistant or secretary had come out after his death and talked about what he knew.

I also think so. Dr Carol Rosin, who was the spokesperson of Wernher Von Braun, has testified in the Disclosure Project. For those interested, you can see his testimony at the Press Conference here.

[edit on 26/10/2005 by Musclor]

new topics

top topics

join