It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was thinking about the NWO thing and wondering about why the agenda is complete world control.
I have a feeling it isn't about money or keeping their position secure, I think it has something to do with using the resources on this planet for something.
I've been thinking about all the strange, seemingly connected coincidences involving aliens.
First we have the paintings done over the ages of strange flying disks and 'alien-like' figures.
Then we have cow mutilations and human abductions.
We seem to have a (not-so)secret society manipulating world events behind the scenes in order to keep control.
We have prophecies coming true (the Malachi pope line and Nostradamus' prophecies (On Nostradamus, I see them as mostly talking about the events going on in the stars, as he was an astronomer and putting a couple of lines of text describing what will happen at the time the events in the stars happen).
I think that if the NWO got their way (which they may do, maybe they are an organisation of aliens sent to keep us under cointrol until an invasion force can arrive), we wouldn't just be the underclass, I think that we would actually be used as slaves for an alien race.
Well, either slaves or an ingredient in some kind of formula.
Maybe both, hey, we're multi-use creatures.

Anyway, I've got it off my chest and thrown my strange theory out there now, I don't know if it's true or not I just think that it's possible.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot earlier.

Add in the chem-trails thing as something to do with this, I don't know where the connection is but it feels connected to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I read that chemtrails are just a crude attempt at controlling global warming.

It could be backfiring considering the increase in extreme weather conditions throughout the world.

If the purpose of the NWO is to take complete control of this planet in whatever form, I get the feeling that will also backfire. It will only lead to our destruction & therefore their destruction too. That's my feeling.

join