It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair warns Iran over terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Tony Blair issued a stiff warning to Iran. Blair warns Iran that life could become “a lot more difficult” if it continued defying the world.

Looks like England is taking the lead on Iran. With France and America’s hard lines on Iran things aren’t looking bright for Iran’s political doctrines and policies. Trouble is brewing for certain…

Source

Tony Blair has warned Iran that life could become "a lot more difficult" if it continued to defy the international community.

Iran has been accused of providing devices to insurgents in Iraq which have been used to attack British soldiers. There is also international concern over its nuclear ambitions.

The Prime Minister warned Tehran it must allow Iraq to develop in the way its people wanted and it must stop supporting terrorism.

Mr. Blair said it must also abide by its nuclear weapons obligations.

He said if it did a different relationship with the western world was possible.

Speaking on Sky News' World News Tonight Mr. Blair said: "Iran has to realize that there is the possibility of having a different relationship with the western world but only on the basis of certain very clear things.

"If they don't do this then I think they should understand it is very difficult for people to have a different relationship with them. And if they continue to do it, they continue to really defy proper rules of behavior in the international community, then life will become a lot more difficult."

See you in downtown Tehran soon...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah, we're seeing all the new war rhetoric coming out now as its the only thing that will save Bliar's bacon and that lot in the maison blanc.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What was it Bush said, or was trying to say.
"A fooled man can't get fooled again"?

Seems neither Blair or Bush can seem to compherend that.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
IMO it's not surprising that Britain or Europe are issuing warnings to Iran. Iran's missiles can'y reach the US, but they can very well reach Europe. It can’t be too good to get blackmailed by Iran.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Blackmailed like how?

Don't buy our pistachios or else?

[edit on 25-10-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

See you in downtown Tehran soon...

oh really? were you planning to join up and lead the way in? been there, done that, and let me tell you, getting shot at aint no fun.

its people like you that keep this asanine war rhetoric going.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

And it blind people like you who lead the sheep. If there is a ground war in Iran before an Iraq pull out, we ALL will be in Iran...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And it blind people like you who lead the sheep. If there is a ground war in Iran before an Iraq pull out, we ALL will be in Iran...

and like i said, you plan on joining up and leading the charge? for all your talk i seriously doubt you'd have the intestinal fortitude to fight for your country.

i've done my bit for god and country...how bout you?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

and like i said, you plan on joining up and leading the charge? for all your talk i seriously doubt you'd have the intestinal fortitude to fight for your country.

LOL, you still dont get it, I have seriously OVERestimated your intellect. Let me slow down a bit for you:

If we need to commit to a ground war in Iran, WHILE we still require troops in Iraq, the decision to go wont be up to us. Get it mate? Or do I need to use a chart?

Sep

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
skippytjc mate, the personal attacks aren’t very nice. And please for the love of God stop quoting IranFocus. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this but Iran Focus is run by the terrorist organization the MKO. Find another source and post it if you can.

And BTW it seems rather ironic that you pretend to be a patriotic American and you quote the terrorist organization that is responsible for kidnapping and murdering American citizens.

Also please tell me when you visit Tehran, I'll tell all my friends and relatives to greet you. (I am guessing you are already in the army and have seen action since you are putting down the gentleman that has served his country)

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

LOL, you still dont get it, I have seriously OVERestimated your intellect. Let me slow down a bit for you:

If we need to commit to a ground war in Iran, WHILE we still require troops in Iraq, the decision to go wont be up to us. Get it mate? Or do I need to use a chart?

LOL is right...funny thing, you keep skirting the issue...are you, as a loud war mongerer, willing to pick up a rifle and risk your own life for your country? or are you, as i figured, a JAFO (just another flipping observer)...someone who wants to put there opinion out there as fact without backing it up with their own hide?

funny how those that advocate war seem to be the ones less inclined to actually serve or send their own sons and daughters to fight is said war.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

snafu7700
funny how those that advocate war seem to be the ones less inclined to actually serve or send their own sons and daughters to fight is said war.

I am one of those so-called warhawks who advocates war from time-to-time.
As such, you are refering to whom when you said such?
Served my country, as have others on this board.
Some of us agree with the 2nd Iraq War, some of us do not.
Thats cool and respectful.
But to say such as you have snafu7700, amounts to nothing but anti-war rhetoric, best served elsewhere, like PTS or such.

seekerof

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

snafu7700

I am one of those so-called warhawks who advocates war from time-to-time.
As such, you are refering to whom when you said such?
Served my country, as have others on this board.
Some of us agree with the 2nd Iraq War, some of us do not.
Thats cool and respectful.
But to say such as you have snafu7700, amounts to nothing but anti-war rhetoric, best served elsewhere, like PTS or such.

seekerof

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Seekerof]

youre right, i should have said "the majority of those advocating war."

but it seems to me seeker, that you dont exactly advocate war. you seem to have the same thoughts i do, judging from your posts.....we are in iraq, and despite the fact that we shouldnt have gone in to begin with, should finish the job or else future generations will have to come back and complete our failings.

regardless of these facts, we are not talking about iraq here, are we? skippy is talking about attacking iran...an idea that i find to be the farthest thing from our own best interests, and he is continually skirting the issue of advocating a war without having the intestinal fortitude of serving in said war... you disagree seeker?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Looks like England is taking the lead on Iran.

I'm sure black watch will be happy with you, along with the irish rangers!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If we recall, England said to America that it doesn't have enough money for another war, and if the US invaded Iran, England would not come.

Sure Blair can make all the fuss he wants, but in the end Iran can give England the finger - and still, nothing would happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
If we recall, England said to America that it doesn't have enough money for another war, and if the US invaded Iran, England would not come.

Sure Blair can make all the fuss he wants, but in the end Iran can give England the finger - and still, nothing would happen.

Same message...
Mabye we (the UK) should start just sending english troops abroad, might save us a few quid.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
quite obviously skippy is trying to say that if we were to invade iran as well while still having a large force in iraq, there would need to be a draft.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

England can say sod all as it doesn't have a parliament! Maybe England should form an alliance with the secessionists in Vermont?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
England can say sod all as it doesn't have a parliament! Maybe England should form an alliance with the secessionists in Vermont?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by uknumpty]

O'rah to the first part, but england aint to blame its the "Damm forigners" who cant tell the diffrence.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If I see you in downtown Tehran, it wont be in person but most likely on Ogrish.

That is, if you had the guts to actually go fight the wars you so gladly support.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join