It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

open minded guy looking for answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new to the board after googling weather modification and found this awesome website with a forum! I've been wanting to discuss about this kinda stuff with people, but it seems that most people that I talk to think I'm out of mind, even if bring up the topic without taking sides, lol.

So yeah, I'm here with an open mind to learn about what you guys are talking about and find out what is really going on out there in our world.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by psalm_of_lydia]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS psalm_of_lydia!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome!

Good to have ya on board! Hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Open Minded Guy seeks forum to feel at home in. Must be easy going, interesting and have the ability to discuss offbeat topics without a weird look on ones face...

I think you found it.... Kind of like blind dating.... finding the right forum to feel at home at.......and then one day you stumble upon ATS........ happy endings...got to love em

Welcome............ finding ats is like finding that blinding light they call enlightenment......

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome.. To ATS, hope you enjoy this site, it's a great huge site, with plenty of intellectuals, and not- so intellectual, sometimes post could be hilarious, but Hey! you can get comic relief out of it. Be bless, and stay tune to ATS

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
so, you want to be healthy ?

ok...

Question Everything.

just like food, don't swallow anything without full examination.

---

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Que tal

Open mind, good!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ahhh welcome psalm_of_lydia I hope your weather modification search here will answer the questions that you are looking for. Welcome to ATS happy posting.

This site came to mind when I read your post too... www.weatherwars.info...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi Open minded guy!
Welcome to this website, I just recently found it too! It's really cool. and VERY ADDICTING!!!

What kind of answers are you looking for?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by just me 2
Hi Open minded guy!
Welcome to this website, I just recently found it too! It's really cool. and VERY ADDICTING!!!

answers to almost everything in life today lol. Everything is so confusing to me. I hear one report from cnn, then another from an indepedent site, then another from forum users, then another somewhere in cave (j/k). I don't know what to believe anymore, so I'm trying to find out what kind of things you guys talk about compared to what others have talked about.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My advice to you ! Don't always believe the news and main national media...

Look for answers yourself. The government controls what we see, and the "truth" can be distorted some what

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi Open minded guy!
It's just me 2.
I'm an honest person who will not tell you any lies, or mislead you in any way to the best of my knowledge.
Ask me a question and I'll do my best to give you a straightforward answer.

What do you believe spiritually speaking?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by psalm_of_lydia

Originally posted by just me 2
Hi Open minded guy!

answers to almost everything in life today lol. Everything is so confusing to me. I hear one report from cnn, then another from an indepedent site, then another from forum users, then another somewhere in cave (j/k). I don't know what to believe anymore, so I'm trying to find out what kind of things you guys talk about compared to what others have talked about.

Take Arawn's advice and read the Bible .
Ask God for wisdom, He won't steer you wrong.

top topics

join