It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel - more than likly a hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Assuming it is all true...

Well after reading the stuff about digital currency and a few other things I was kind of apprehensive. I thought to myself, 'this future world seems kind of scary'. Then I read about the synthetic coc aine cigaretes and that REALLY scared me!

It all changed when I read the comments on the cigarete page. Here's what appealed to me about the future.

# Superxcm Says:
September 30th, 2005

On continuera a fumer de la weed?

# sam lennov Says:
September 30th, 2005

de la weed… et plus!

I don't even speak nor read french, but I know what that means.
Here's my real question that I not seen asked yet, "will alcohol be made illegal or more restricted?". As much as I like my booze/beer, I have a feeling that in the future we will wake up to the facts.

Oh BTW, I'm 100% that is Dutch, not German. I speak german fluently, and I can read it well too. Sorry if this was pointed out allready.

# sam lennov Says:
September 27th, 2005

Over 90% of today’s cancers will be effectively controlled and will not be fatal… only brain and nerve system related cancers will continue to be a challenge but vast progress is being made there as well. Average mortality of this last kind of cancers is about 25%.

All I can say to this is WOW! ... or, 'maybe I'll start smoking again'(lol j/k)

I never bought into the John Titor guy, so why should I buy this stuff.
The online reason I can think of is, the stuff this guy is saying seems logical as a course for the future.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

[edit on 25-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join