It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 And Oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have found that a barrel of oil is around $55 this has risen over 80% over the last year. At the moment, the world uses 80m barrels of oil a day, with Saudi supplying around 9 million, around 11%. By 2025, given huge demand rises from China, India and so on, global demand will rocket to 120m barrels a day. And, the US government says, Saudi will supply 22m barrels a day, around 19 per cent.

I think that with all the infomation the Goverment planned the attack on 9/11 becasue David shyler who did work for mi5 becasue he spoke out and left mi5 and said that mi5 hired Al Queda £200,000 to take the balme for 9/11.

A 6 million dollar deposit was payed to Controlled Demoltion ltd why ?

Then a janitor spoke out and said when he was working in the 4 sub level room he heard a bomg blast then another was that the bomb then the plane ? now there is no evidance

Also all the metal debris was not invistiagted it was sizsed and shipped to china?

So if you think of all the infomation to keep the oil prices low and to save the economini stable why not get the oil for them self and invade iraq has any one get any other infomation on this?

[edit on 25-10-2005 by ngage]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Though i in no way doubt a link between 9/11 and Peak Oil, i haven't heared this one before. Do you have a link?

Originally posted by ngage

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.whatreallyhappened.com... it tell you all about the demoltion and pictures of a explosion at the base. i hope this is ok

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you have a link to a website or article that specifically details the above-mentioned payment?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Also the insurance was brought up to $846 million and the rebuild would only cost $386 million so it is as huge net profit ?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello ngage,

Do you have a link to a website or article that specifically details the 6 million dollar payment to Controlled Demolition Inc.? Would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i Cannot tell you think like but this info may be near

Controlled Demoliton, Inc. (CDI), of Baltimore, Maryland is one of the world's leaders in demolishing large buildings. Owned for three generations by the Loizeaux family, CDI details on its website the 'World Records' that the company holds in demolishing huge structures -- monuments such as the former Kingdome in Seattle. The CDI website also relates the timespans that have been required for the company's accomplishments.

How much time would be required for the planning and emplacement of charges for the symmetric implosion of WTC Building 7 that we saw on 9-11? WTC Building 7 was a 47-story tower that sat less than 100 feet from other skyscrapers. We read on the CDI site about a 17-story building of reinforced concrete in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia -- the Sheikh A. Alaki Apartment Building -- which collapsed while under construction by the Bechtel Corporation in 1998.

Preparation for demolition of WTC Building 7 must have preceded 9-11 by weeks, if not months.
The CDI site relates: 'At the request of Bechtel, Controlled Demolition, Inc.'s team mobilized to the site in less than 24 hours, prepared the central-core, flat slab, reinforced concrete structure in another 27 hours, and put the balance of the building on the ground with absolute safety just 96 hours after the start of demolition preparations.'

96 hours. Four days. This was the time needed for emergency demolition of a 17-story building of reinforced concrete by a CDI team.

A building in Detroit, Mich. of comparable size to WTC Building 7 -- the J L Hudson store, standing 35 stories tall and containing 2.2 million square feet -- took CDI almost five months to prepare and bring down in 1998.

The CDI site reports that after four months of study by associate contractors:

CDI's 12-person loading crew took 24 days to place 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on columns on nine levels of the complex. Over 36,000 ft of detonating cord and 4,512 non-electric delay elements were installed in CDI's implosion initiation system, some to create the 36 primary implosion sequences and another 216 micro-delays to keep down the detonation overpressure from the 2,728 lbs of explosives which would be detonated during the demolition.
So. Four months, plus an additional 24 days, were needed to place the charges necessary to demolish, within its 420-foot-by-220-foot footprint, a building 12 stories smaller than WTC Building 7.

also so On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with a consortium led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex. The leased buildings included WTCs One, Two, Four, Five and 400,000 square feet of retail space. The Marriott Hotel (WTC 3), U.S. Customs building (WTC 6) and Silverstein's own 47-story office building (WTC 7) were already under lease. Silverstein is seeking $7.2 billion from insurers for the destruction of the center. One would estimate that the chances of the insurers paying out anything at all, are close to zero.

So all i am saying here are the facts they said and alot of people know it was going to hapen so they could have plenty of time also they updated the insurance by alot so ?
[edit on 26-10-2005 by ngage]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you want to look at it with number and facts go to www.the7thfire.com...
guardian.150m.com...
it calculates the truth

i think if you look at it all 1,it was a insurance scam and 2,it helps the us go into war with iraq for oil becasue of rising fuel prices as i stated earlyer

this link shows you the money part of it to adding the calculated facts and the insurance facts it makes a easy money scam and a good ending with iraq being taken
guardian.150m.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

www.the7thfire.com...
guardian.150m.com...
guardian.150m.com...

Hi ngage,

Not to discourage you or anything, but I know all about the evidence for controlled demolition of the WTC towers. What I am specifically interested in is the payment of 6 million dollars made to CDI which you mentioned in your first post, who made it, when, and for what.

I can't see anything in the 7thfire website regarding this, and the guardian website is down due to having exceeded its bandwidth. Can you please either provide specific details regarding the payment and/or provide a specific link to an article which describes the payment.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think the actual link was in a past thread on ats but not knowing it is useful i never stored it sorry i have looked many times ?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Okay, no worries. Thanks and keep up the good work.

[edit on 2005-10-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well if any one has the info on the payments it would be great please help us out

new topics

top topics

join