It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Friends With Three Orbs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I do not know much about orbs and such, but I would like to post a picture of me and two friends. To the left of us there are 3 orbs. Two are clearly indicated in the pic, and the third is barely visible.

The story goes like this. My friend told me that his house was haunted. I didn't believe him at first, but then I noticed strange things happening in the basement. Whenever I would go down to the basement I would feel cold. I also felt a strange sensation that is hard to describe. I became nervous and scared for no apparent reason also.

Also we would have a lot of late nights. (As you could tell in the pic.
) And late at night while I was alone watching tv my friends pull out drawer would slam shut violently without anyone touching it. Lights would also flicker on and off too without anyone in the room. It was creepy.

Anyways here is the picture we took in mid may 2005. I would love some analysis and discussion about orbs and the picture presented. I hope to know more about them and what, if anything, we can do to find out if these spirits are good or evil.

If they are, in fact, evil I would appreciate feedback in ways to rid his place of them.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sorry to say but they look like camera spots to me. I used to get that one every photo I took with my old olympus 2.0 mp camera. exactly like those spots you showed above. It was dust or lens issues.

I would be interested to see the whole film of shots to see if those spots were in other photos.

jra

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Either you have a dirty lens or it was some particles of dust in the air very close to the lens.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I don't think you two are correct, because I have a few other pictures taken the same night with the same camera. And there are no spots in those pics. I do not have the entire roll of film because they were taken with my friend in the middle's camera and she lives 8 hours from me.

I could ask her to scan the entire roll of film for me though, as she scanned and sent me these other pics.

You may be correct though, as the pictures I am about to show you now were taken near a light, so you might not be able to make out the camera spots in the brighter pics. Nonetheless here are the other pics which I have.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
they are very small dust particles. They show up better in dark backgrounds because they are the only things lit up infront of a dark wall. A friend brought over a camera with flying orbs and flashes of light and moving shadows before. (They were staking out their cat by the way..) Anyways that film was much more interesting than your dusty house, but I didnt see anything there or anything in your pictures that would be proof positive that ghosts are indeed floating around as tiny specks to get inhaled into our lungs and travel through our blood into our brain to make us watch ghost hunters more.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
After going through some posts here regarding photography and orbs. I am leaning a bit towards the dust particle theory. I still am a little hopeful on the orb theory though.

top topics

join