It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myanmar making nuclear weapons site!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was browsing indiadaily.com and found this
www.indiadaily.com...

THe problem is that it is from indiadaily.com but yestarday the hindu newspaper also mentioned this.Looks like China and Pakistan are gagging up on India and India would have no choice but to ally with the NWO U.S E.U alliance.Pity isn't it.Its all divide and rule

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Like in case of North Korea, China made Pakistan do the dirty job of transferring the “Nuke” while providing all the necessary infrastructure and technical help to Mayanmar.

... actually the US provided NK with nuclear powerplants, funding for the nuclear projects and information on nuclear technology.

www.newsmax.com.../10/19/114657
www.smh.com.au...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.poe-news.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

According to media sources, Myanmar's military government is allegedly preparing to build a secret nuclear project near the western slope of the Shan hills, some 42 miles from the central Myanmarese city of Mandalay, according to an independent website.

allegedly

and

Independant website.

I dont like the creditbility

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
SwearBear, I accept you are not intentionally misleading anyone, but you are wrong and you are trying to create a conspiracy out of an issue which you do not fully understand.

Firstly the offer to build Light Water Reactors (LWR) for North Korea is not what you think (Nor what the redneck sources you quoted think either).

LWRs were offered by the US as part of a deal to sway North Korea from using Soviet reactor designs at Yongbyon which need highly enriched uranium. LWRs only require uranium enriched to about 3%. An LWR can generate power with as little as three kilograms of natural uranium.

By contrast the Yongbyon reactor needs 33%+ enriched uranium and is also a plutonium breeder reactor. Plutonium is chemically separated from Yongbyon's waste fuel after 2 years in the reactor and 3 years of cooling.

Now Burma has acquired the same technology and also has a uranium mine on it's Himalayan border with China. Russia has sold it a squadron of Mig-29 fighters and missile systems. North Korea has been talking about providing submarines to Myanmar aswell.

Pakistani nuclear scientists, Suleiman Asad and Muhammed Ali Mukhtar who were assisting Osama bin Laden to acquire nuclear weapon technology in 2001 fled to Myanamar where they are now involved with creating nuclear weapons for Myanmar/Burma.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by sy.gunson] editing spelling errors

[edit on 27-4-2007 by sy.gunson] correcting hyperlink

ethnicvoices.civiblog.org...
[edit on 27-4-2007 by sy.gunson]

top topics

join