It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1947 Roswell Incident (Images)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:22 AM
link   
--- deleted ---

As indicated in this websites terms and conditions: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person...

This post violated that and other aspects of the terms and conditions.

Please link to existing material on the Internet, do not copy and past content.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by William]

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just as a side note to the message above.

About (12)- months ago i supplied the Administrator of the above mentioned site with two Area-51 pics.

He emailed me and thanked me for sending them.

They are still on his sight today.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it looks like a CGI (computer generated image) to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Though I am a firm believer in Roswell...that pic looks like plane wreckage to me...(specifically, a tail section). Also, I should clarify that the debris being held by Marcel in another pic, is part of the cover story, as admitted by Marcel himself, and that debris is indeed of a balloon... This pic was ordered when Ramey rescended the story of the crashed saucer (the headline of the Roswell Record, would be a great added pic here). Marcel confessed that he was ordered to pose with it, but it was not the same debris as the crash site.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Never liked those pics as you say Gaz looks like a plane crash and they don`t even look like they are contemporary with Roswell.

Quaneeri always used to get hold of great stuff, and used to post on several different boards and I`d really like to know where he has got to but can`t contact him.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The set of images that shows a crescent/saucer type ship (taken by the couple in Roswell before the crash) used to be all over the web... It was even on the cover of Randles' book, I think. However, the last time I was looking for it (to make some point or another on this board) I looked for half an hour and couldn't find it at places where I saw it before...

No, I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, just that it's too bad that this shot, which may very well be a real UFO, is now a rare item on the net.

Jim

PS: Though I don't believe in all the other reported Roswell shots, I do believe in that crescent one in midair, as the shape fits eyewitness descriptions of what came down around that time... and as the shots were taken before the alleged crash (To me, ir's almost like a shot of the Columbia on its last mission... Sorry, but I tend to feel bad for any aliens who may have died in that accident... if the craft was not, in fact, not a probe).

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, it looks like all of those pics are gone. The links don't work. That's a shame, I would really like to take a a look at those. Anyone have them in their cache that they can repost?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
this material is from the following people at www.cassiopaea.com and is freely distributed to those that want it, though I do not know if it still appears on this website.

Q: (L) Did a space craft of the Lizzies piloted by the Grays crash in Roswell?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What caused the crash?
A: Ionization.
Q: (L) Were the bodies and the craft recovered by the United States Government?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are the Majestic 12 documents...
A: Semi-factual.

Q: (L) In discussion of a purported crash of a space craft in Roswell, it was remarked that this crash was caused by ionization. Could you be more specific?
A: That reference simply means the bouncing of what you call radar beams off of the ions existing in the atmosphere at the time, caused electromagnetic
disturbance which interfered the gravitational balancing system of that particular craft.
Q: (L) Why were the ions present at that time and not at other times?
A: The ions were charged at that time because of storm activity.
Q: (L) You said that there were bodies recovered by the government. How many bodies were recovered?
A: Three dead and one still in operation.
Q: (L) How long did the one live?
A: Remained in operation for approximately 3 and a half years. It was a robotic biogenetic being rather than a soul encompassing physical existence.
Q: (L) Did the government know that it was a robotic being?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do they still think it was a living being?
A: The government is not one individual. Some are now aware that these are biogenetic engineered beings.

Q: (L) Shifting gears back to the alien autopsy: can you access the information and indicate whether this hybrid being was one that was obtained from a crash
that occurred at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?
A: The crash did not occur at Roswell. It was in a desert area, approximately 157 miles to the West by NorthWest, of the Roswell location. The Roswell
location that you are familiar with it, did not include either a craft or any bodies or living beings. It was merely a debris field. The actual crash occurred some
distance away. The crash site, a desert location, closer to Los Alamos, Mexico, and there, the craft, which had malfunctioned over Roswell, thus leaving behind
the debris field, had, in fact crashed. This is where the bodies and living beings were recovered along with what was remaining of the craft. And, yes, the being
in the film you have seen DID come from there.
Q: (L) How many beings were on that craft?
A: Four.
Q: (L) Were they all hybrids?
A: Correct. It also may be noted, and you can check this with the official record as has been interpreted by those in your environment who have studied the
subject, this was a specialized mission which was initiated by those referred to as the Lizard Beings using human/hybrid combinations, the hybrid element being
that referred to as the Gray type, it was an experiment partly as what could be interpreted or translated to mean a reconnaissance mission, and partly testing the
environmental conditions that existed in that area at the time as a result of the nuclear explosions that had occurred in the region in the recent past, as measured
from that particular point in time. The effort was to determine effects on both the living Gray species and of, course, the Reptilian or Lizard species, as they have
a similar genetic make-up in some ways that we will not get into just now. But, the idea was to test the effects upon both the human genes, or genetic structure,
and the Gray genetic structure which, in turn, is connected the Lizard genetic structure if you understand the concept. That was one objective. Another
objective, of course, was basic reconnaissance.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This was the link to which this post originally reffered.

Read the (timeline) on the main page and then scroll down for the images.

www.alien-ufos.com...

top topics

join