It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near junction6 M3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A couple of days ago I was driving along the M3 nearing junction 6 heading towards London when I caught sight of a low flying aircraft, just a small black outline really, when travelling about two half a mile behind it I saw a very bright cone shaped object following it. At first I thought that it was some sort of banner being towed by the plane when I pointed it out to a passenger she asked me how it could be shinning so brightly even though there was no sun as it was cloudy.

It was at this point that I noticed the three fighter planes coming from the right hand side looking like they meant business when the thing that was following the aircraft went straight up at terrific speed and disappeared in to the cloud cover not too closely followed by the fighters.

I saw this object again about thirty minutes later hovering above a reservoir near Sunbury that can be seen from the M3 (about two miles from the end of the motorway). Then it just went straight up and disappeared.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sounds like a good sighting dragonrider, particularly when your passenger saw it too.

Do you know if there were any other witnesses. I tried a few searches for recent sightings in England, but couldn't find any.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I believe it. The cover up continues.

Good sighting. I would love to see something like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The military jets scrambling after the UFO is probably a good indication that it was real.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What were the chase A/C?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Umm thats pretty cool!!

i live near london, and i have noticed alot of fighterplanes latley...a hell of alot more than normal
also have you noticed how low some of the planes are flying

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have some friends that work for the RAF/ MoD and they have told me that this is NOT for public debate.......

I don't no if they were on duty when this object was first seen on there radars, but one told me today that he's been reminded that he has signed the official secrets act. So keep it buttoned, no mention of the incident will be found either, (well until the thirty years rule that is).

Make of it what you will, but I think that "they" don�t want to admit that the planes actually chased something and had been left behind as though they had been on a push bike......

Or flying a double decker bus.

top topics

join