It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mike jones saying his name mike jones having a brain washing effect to buy his cd an ta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
over the last 2 months i wacth music channels mtv,muchvibe,bet,other ones to mike jones saiz his name atleast over 10 times a song do u think it has an afffect to sell records an get him on your mind or an affect like that goin out to malls an chat rooms people are saying mike jones mike jones so tell me does it i think so!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
No it's just to get teens to keep repeating mike joens over and over again till I get angry at my fellow teens and push them down the stairs...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Unlike Eminem or any one else in hip hop? Or anyone in the music industry for that matter?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
No it's just to get teens to keep repeating mike joens over and over again till I get angry at my fellow teens and push them down the stairs...

it is getting annoyin but it has sum affect on people .... to repeat in on a daily bases sounds like people are obssesed with him
meh

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
man he's been saying who mike jones for the longest, long before MTV played him.

it's his thang, how can you bitch about it when you have bobbed your head to a lil john song.

WHAT?

HUH?

YEAH, I thought so...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
sorry not a big rap fan buddy an there are conspiracy theories to everything have an open mind

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikillaliens
sorry not a big rap fan buddy an there are conspiracy theories to everything have an open mind

and apparently paranoid schizophrenics at every turn.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by ikillaliens

and apparently paranoid schizophrenics at every turn.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Lysergic]

Now that wasn't nice. Honeslty is there anywhere on ATS/BTS/PTS where there isn't bickering?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well it wasn't meant to be flattering, he obviously knows who lil john is, you own a tv right? You know of Mike Jones, oh but you say you dont?

get to know him www.liljononline.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know of both of them.... hear them all the time from school and stuff annoy the ^#^$ oughta me.

top topics

join