It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS u2u union!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Talk to me or maskedavatar if you want to join!!! It will cost some points to join though. At least i think it will. Maskedavatar and me still need to work out details.

Maskedavatar meet me in ats chat.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
First 5 members that want to join get in free!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't understand what it is you are doing!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What's the point in it? I'm not the type to try and join anything I don't know anything about.

link   
tell us what this is all about

link   
Maskedavatar you are better at explaning this type of stuff. You explain it.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Remember first five members get in free!!!!! Join quickly. Do not send me a u2u as i will not read it!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Here's the good oil.

I have been on a private U2U hunger strike, failing to send or respond to U2Us for some days, as a silent, unnoticed and futile protest against the need to either buy U2U space with ATS points or engage in the physical activity of clearing approx. 600 U2Us to once again get under my quota.

ilovepizza is sympathetic to the cause, and feels that some collective bargaining tools might be applied in the form of a 'Union' to negotiaten with god knows who about god knows what, god knows where.

There is unlikely to be further input to this industrial relations organization from MaskedAvatar, because he is incapable of sending U2Us and has further extended his self-prohibited activity to the once considered "safe" act of entereing the ATS Chat room.

The ATS Chat room will once again be considered safe for inhabitation by me when I understand the noises it makes as I enter (such noises physically emanating from my PC's speakers), and what it is that makes our esteemed (to a degree, of course) fellow member Springer hear the word "Hello" with his own ears as he enters Chat. Some technologically capable individual with voice capability is creating auditory hallucinations for me and the physical manifestatiom of an English salutation in the auditory system of Springer.

On the U2U collective bargaining scenario, I recommend a strategy which targets a higher initial quota and a lower price per additions to the quota, at the same time as a stern warning to all to always use condoms for those who can't help but U2U indiscriminately.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
...hmmm...forming a group to collectively 'push' the groups agenda upon the owner/operators of this site...

...yup...thats worked well in the past hasn't it...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The only u2u's I have ever send have been to the moderators and they have been ignored every time, so I don't even see the point in them, personally.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ilovepizza needs a cause, he's an affiliator.

Let him run with it for a while to see how it goes, a bit of unionism in support of a totally unknown agenda never did anyone any harm!

Gosh if I could, I would even U2U him occasionally to see how he's getting on.

... reverts back to masked lone wolf international entity of mystery imagery ...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm thinking that's a bad idea.
Why not just simply ask the owner to listen to your ideas, instead of trying to form a union, and probably just end up annoying them?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I don't understand what it is you are doing!

Yeah what are you guys planning.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Still dont understand ,oh well

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Basically they want a bunch of people to join up and "force" the admin to let them use User 2 User more without deleting old messages, basically it seems like their plan is to use U2U as a private chatroom.. that's the only reason I can think of for anyone to need that many U2U's.

That's what it sounds like to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
drunk

My plans have been fully revealed.

I have no role in the conspiracy of the ATS U2U union.

My future policy on this issue is to continue with useless griping around chit chat forums when I am bored with griping about the 5000 points miscredited to one of my favorite members, Banshee, for a picture of Stonehenge now being used as one of the banner pictures at the top of the page, which was located and posted by me.

We need gripes sometimes.

Mine are private and legit, but this may form a test of ilovepizza's sales, leadership and management skills, as well as a small case study in the relative impacts of individual and collective bargaining.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well, the increased traffic could cost more money to the owner, I can see why they would limit things.

A much more sensible approach would be to get a petition together and see if people do really feel this way.

I think a petition is much better than any active protest, and more likely to generate positive results. How are you going to force thier hand then? I'm sure you will be banned if you mess stuff up.

PS, you need to get over the picture incident, MA. It's going to stress you out if you dwell on it! We all know you found the picture, perhaps they should credit both of you, to be fair.

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Zzub

Thank you for your edited comment.

Banshee wanted me to have the points. I said I would like to share them with her. All that has been agreeable.

But there has been no action taken by the authorities in correcting this grave injustice.

And, I am just poking fun really anyway, but it will be nice to have at least 2,500 points (possibly 5,000) in my efforts to catch the great entrepreneur dragonrider.

Thanks for noticing!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Banshee wanted me to have the points. I said I would like to share them with her. All that has been agreeable.

But there has been no action taken by the authorities in correcting this grave injustice.

And, I am just poking fun really anyway, but it will be nice to have at least 2,500 points (possibly 5,000) in my efforts to catch the great entrepreneur dragonrider.

There ya go MA...I just creditted you with 2,500 points...as you said you would like to share the 5,000 with Banshee (so I'm picking you meant half, and not like 4,995 for you and 5 for her)

Unfortunately I am unable to subtract 2,500 from Banshees 5,000 points...and even if I could...she kinda scares me...and I don't think 2,500 points is worth getting powerslammed through a table...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have just been awarded the 2,500 points in question, for which I want to thank the responsible Staff/Admin person, or the Gods in Heaven for their manna, whichever is the more responsible.

* I just posted the above comment without reading alien's well considered, and very very sensible, approach to this delicate issue.... There is now one with more manna, and one with the same great mana as always... *

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join