It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 small bruises in triangle pattern on arm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You know you get those? One way is by leaning your arm on the car window panel as it is rolled down. If you have a car that automatically locks when you get going a certain speed (say 15 mph) the locks click in very fast. They leave that size bruise in that type of shape in that exact spot on your underarm. If you are careless and do it a few times (I have done this in my Jetta), you will wind up with an arm looking exactly like the OP. Not sure if that is what happened here but that does do this exact thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

I have birth marks in perfect triangles on my right arm in two places, and on my left arm have to almost perfect right angle triangles,but i think this is just a random thing. have you leant on anything recently that would have bruised you in this way ?, car badge, roofing beams etc ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody pointed this out yet, but the "pattern" formed by any three points is ALWAYS a triangle. That's kind of the definition of a triangle.

Not saying the bruises aren't weird, I'm just pointing out that the triangle part is probably irrelevant.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I agree three points do form a triangle. There are many types of triangles for sure.. But how often do these "random" points form a perfect triangle? By that I mean three points that measure exactly the same from each point to another?

That is what is strange..

Case in point second photo.

That's not to say the points could not have been caused by some natural means, or perhaps even just some strange coincidence.

EDIT: Typos ---

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ExhibitEx]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have the bruises too! After posting on so many forums, I have finally found an answer AND someone who has the too! They,are, according to my posts, related to antiantibodies. Anti-Antibodies are antibodies that attack your immune system. 3 main producing points are on your upper arm, that's why the "bruises" appear there. They are related to autoimmune and thyroid disorders. On their own thy don't do much harm, but if you see other symptoms, I would recommend seeing a doctor. (note- I am suspected for having lupus)

Thank you karajo for helping me figure all this out.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join