It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 small bruises in triangle pattern on arm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have three small bruises that are about the size of a dime on the underside of my arm. This isn't weird except that they are in a triangle pattern and I have no idea how I got them. In fact I wouldn't have even seen them unless my girlfriend hadn't had said something about them.

I have pictures but don't know how to post them on here. Maybe a little help from someone?

Anyways I'm posting it in here because someone was jk around about it asking if I was abducted by aliens or something. Someone let me know how to post them and let me know if anyone has had similar bruises or just let me know your opinion on them.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Upload the images on www.imageshack.us... then select the links it gives you and post them here.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is a pic of it:

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

And a close up:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
interesting,

So i guess the question is....

Do you feel that there may be some truth in you being an abductee?

Has anything odd happened to you latley? anything you cannot explain no matter how small?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Honestly I don't think there is. Really the only thing that has happened to me lately is I have been checking my temperature in the morning bc i think I may have a thyroid disorder of some sort. As a low body temp in the morning is supposed to coincide with thyroid problems. I've checked four times and they were 96.6 three times and 97 deg F once.

This is really the only odd thing I can think of. I really just wanted you guys to see it , because it is weird, and possibly if anyone else has seen this.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just to add a safe bet would also to see your doc, just incase the bruises are medical,

But non the less the pics are interesting,

I wonder if the space between them is the same?

and if the bruises are the same size?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
wow

i got "bruise" thingys like that a few years ago

And they Never have gone away

Still here right now

But mines a little different

Mine are on the inside of my thighs...
about 3 inches down from my crotch area

the red dots are about 1.5 inches wide and are in the EXACT SAME POSITION on both legs!!! Exact! Exact size and dimensions everything its Freakin Wierd lol

seriously

ill try 2 get photos of them but um....it will embarass the hell outta me in the process

but i suppose an investigation is worth it...

heres how i got the marks....i woke up one morning a few years ago and boom they were there
Have no CLUE how they got there
i dont get drunk or anything and i believe i remember every waking moment since then and before then so i couldnt make a guess as to what the heck it is

well; what makes it even stranger; is that along with these 2 big red dots on my inner thighs,
i had something on my tummy and my back

on my stomach *lower left side closer 2 kidney area*

it was exactly like this 4 dots ok? they were like needle sized dots
heres their formation

.:.

and on my lower left side of my back *kidney area on back*
was the exact same mark

4 little dots 3 in a row and one directly above the middle one

now; i DID notice these little pinprick dots right away because it HURT LIKE HELL for a few days!
i mean i couldnt barely move around without the really really sore feelings

i immediantly showed my roommate the marks and he first said "a spider bit you while you were asleep?" and of course that was my initial thought also but i debunked it right away

how many spiders have 4 fangs like that

3 ina row and one directly above the middle one?
????

None that i know of; Definatly none from my location
Not to mention that but How on earth could the 4 fang'd spider Bite me in my sleep? i didnt notice it but i Rolled Over and it somehow avoided being crushed and bit me in the exact same geometric position on the other side of my body???

this caused me 2 do a full inspection of my body and thus i found the 2 large red dots in geometrically coressponding areas on my inside upper thigh area

now this is a mystery

the little dots on tummy and back were actual wounds however
They hurt; they formed Scar tissue over them within a few days
after i pulled the scars tissue off i could barely see it
Now, years later i cannot see it at all

But, i still have the 2 red marks on my legs
Still to this day

So i can actually photograph those but it will take some time 2 get them on the website if i ever actually do photograph them
due to the fact im poor and dont have a digital camera anymore*it broke* and i cannot afford a new one

So if i make pics / with old fashion camera i gtg 2 kinkos 2 get it scanned and put on a disk
lol

keep in mind
1) I have never felt as if i were abducted
2) I have no clue as to how i could have been abducted if thats the case
3) The only explanation i can conjure that is logical is that "i suppose they abducted me "
4) I dont have any idea WTF really happened cuz i slept fairly well that night + my roommate did not report any strange activity that night
5) i live in the middle of a city of 250,000 people

6) i have witnessed dozens of UFO sightings with my own eyeballs
7) one was up close and it was a flying metallic disk spinning *ive gone over this multiple times on this forum*

ok so from my perspective
--- I have seen events that would indicate that aliens are the reality we face
---- I had marks on my body that were unexplainable *even doc couldnt*

----all these markings appeared over night
---- the small ones caused pain , the big ones never caused pain
----the small ones healed ; the big ones*legs* have never gone away

What to make of this information?
I would like 2 know...
Or Do I?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Bruises can always be medically associated in some way, afterall a bruise is simply a black and blue mark under the skin surface, that is caused by bleeding under the skin. Unfortunatley, so many different things can cause people to bruise up. I've never personally seen anyone with bruises in that shape before, but my thought is that maybe you hit it on something with arched up tips. If not, then perhaps it is a genuine case, and maybe you should get into contact with a UFO investigator in your area.

You should certainly get them checked out, just in case they do go away, so you'll at least have evidence (your doctor's chart) saying that they were there. If could also be a sign of other dangerous medical problems, and you should eliminate the possibilty of that as soon as you can.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
btw; in my particular case; my 2 marks on my legs are Not brown or blue

In fact they are red - pink

Have been since day1

I have a feeling i will always have them

They resemble birth marks but i aquired them overnight with some other odd markings *as detailed above*

Perhaps KidOK and I should go speak with investigators about this...
It would really be interesting to discover any information in regaurd to it even if it is a "no one knows what it is"

Things like this will bother you because its Unexplained

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do any of these 'bruises' ever tingle or itch?
Feel around gently and see of you feel anything under the skin that feels the size of an uncooked grain of rice?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I dont feel anything under the skin. But the bruises are gone. I'll keep an eye out in case they show up again.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Any missing time, even just a couple hours. No sign of an imlant you say. Just keep an eye on it and if it happens again try and lay in bed a regress yourself. You might be able to flsh back some pretty decent stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No I don't recall any missing time, unless I was asleep and don't realize it. Not that this pertains to this alot but I have sleep apnea (though never been tested) and I've also experienced some pretty hardcore sleep paralysis though not as much lately.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

I have pictures of bruise with a (lighter in color) triangle in the middle. Many times they have left triangle shaped bruises on my arms and legs.. I must be a fighter they scare the HELL out of me. But I know I agreed to this before I incarnated.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KidOK
Not that this pertains to this alot but I have sleep apnea (though never been tested) and I've also experienced some pretty hardcore sleep paralysis though not as much lately.

I think it pertains ALOT!

I believe there is a correlation. I have problems with both as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Omg the predator sighted your arm but his lay-zers never shot you.........give me a break, I've woken up with bruises before. There's always a practical explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
BTW if you think bruises in a triangle are weird..

My son has 3 moles on his stomach in an equilateral triangle.

They were not there when he was born.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
have you lent on something in the house / out side that could have caused them?, as with the moles i have birth marks on my body that are perfect triangles, i dont think they mean ive been ear marked for anything but they sure are a little different, i have them in both arms a leg (right) and on my backside .

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KidOK
Here is a pic of it:

And a close up:

I just got news that the "Predator" species have upgraded their targetting bio masks with 1000mw lasers. Their goal is to be able to accurately track airborne targets and be mischievious with sleeping humans. I'd say you were lucky but to reduce the possibility of this happening again I would reduce the heat in your house because they like that a lot.

For more information please see the movies called "Predator" and "Predator 2", "Aliens Vs Predator".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join