It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway refutes new oil scandals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

George Galloway has strongly refuted new allegations that he pocketed money from Saddam Hussein's scandal ridden oil-for-food programme and lied about it under oath.

The US Senate committee investigating the Respect MP's alleged involvement in the saga claims to have discovered £85,000 (150,000 dollars) in Iraqi oil money in his wife's bank account.

Mr Galloway may face criminal charges if found to have given false testimony to the committee when he defended himself against similar claims in a passionate showdown earlier this year.

The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations has accused him of giving "false and misleading testimony" at the May 17 hearing.

Mr Galloway, who used the headline-grabbing appearance as the basis for a new book, denied being an oil trader, soliciting oil allocations or instructing anyone to do so on his behalf.

But Republican Senator Norm Coleman, who chairs the committee, claims to have obtained new evidence proving that Saddam's regime granted oil allocations to the Bethnal Green and Bow MP and his Mariam Appeal fund.

so lets see wat happens here. i wonder how strong the evidence really is or dat the account is somthing else. wonder where he got dat kind of money? book deal?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
George "Big mouth" Galloway is going to get nailed. If I was getting paid off by Sadam, I'd be against the Iraq War also.

I know he is a "darling" around ATS, which is the reason it is not being talked about too much.

Good job deltaboy, for bringing it up!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
George Galloway accused of Perjury!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been done already

JAK

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As Sauron has reminded us this topic is already being covered here.

Please add any thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Jak

top topics

join