It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am stillblurry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello to all on ATS. I am so happy to have stumbled upon abovetopsecret.com. I am very intrigued by it all, and i'm excited to get to know a lot of people on this board. Unfortunately, there is just so much information, i'm kinda hesititant to post one for fear of being flamed for posting something that has already been done.

I think i'll be able to learn a lot from this board, and hopefully learn more about myself in the process.

I have my suspicions about some things in my life right now, and hopefully I will find the answers. Maybe here, maybe not - who knows. All I can say is that i'm excited that i'm now a member of the ATS community!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS stillblurry. I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Welcome stillbury.

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
yeah hi stillblurry u join me in being a noob. we can do noobish things together - whatever noobs do.
probably have a picnic and a few cold beers in the sunset...that sounds about right

Anyway welcome here...the more brains and thinkers we have here imo is always a good thing - opens more doors to new possibilities, explanations, understandings and of course new friends

Take it easy

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello stillblurry, I hope things become more in focus for you on what ever subject you have questions on. Perhaps it will be you who will answer others questions on which they seek.

Time will only tell.

Enjoy your stay. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome, stillblurry...

Don't worry about things too much...this is a great place and just what you're looking for, I'm sure.

BTS is the board for fun posts and you'll have no trouble starting threads there and meeting people.

cu l8ter

m

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS stillblurry!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for being so kind!

Well, i'll just be straight forward - a lot of strange things happened to me a couple years ago...too perfect to be "coincidental".

Not too long ago, I rekindled my love of conspiracy theory and started surfing a lot of different websites. Stumbled upon ones talking about bloodlines and such...

Is there someone on this board who I can contact, that knows a lot about the "Li bloodline"? Or should I start a thread?

[edit on 24-10-2005 by stillblurry]

[edit on 24-10-2005 by stillblurry]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
scroll down on the main page and theres plenty of places to post such threads

but be carefull where u post it - coz they are all catorgorized ( i wud suggest the secret societies / new world order possibly )

and if your wondering will u get responses and answers - i think thats a safe bet ( and i'm no betting man )

top topics

join