It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Been Initiated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello new brothers and all else. I have been reading ATS for a year now and this is my first post. I would like thank every mason that has posted here on this board. It was one of the deciding factors for myself to petition. I was entered in last friday night (the 21st) and I have to say WOW, what an experience! I am just proud to finally be able to announce that I am now a Mason! Now I have to start memorizing. It is HARD work!

And I would like to give a BIG thank you all my brothers here in SLC that have been a great group of people. I just hope I can grow to be the same.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by beermudatriangle]

[edit on 24-10-2005 by beermudatriangle]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the Fraternity and congratulations!

You have much more ahead of you. Enjoy the journey.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Welcome Brother. I am sure you won't regret the decision.

The memory work isn't that tough. The best advice I can give you is see as many degrees as you can; hearing the words helps to remember. Get with your mentor as often as you can, and practice it aloud to yourself whenever possible. It really helps. I just turned in my EA proficiency tonight, so I know just what you are up against.

Good luck!

Fraternally,
Axe

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This post is closede, and I will thank you all one LAST time to take your glad-handing to a MASON's board!

If you have any questions, please u2u me, as I'll tell you not another time that I am sick of this. Hijack another board!

top topics

join