It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell House, a morality play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
THORNTON, Colo. -- "Hell House," the walkthrough morality play that depicted suicide, abortion and AIDS, will return this Halloween as a stage show at a new location.

"Hell House" will be produced at Vision Fellowship Assemblies of God Church in Thornton, the Rev. Ray Smith said Sunday.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Protesters decried the concept as judgmental and intolerant.

Yes, it is Judgmental and intolerant, but it's also protected by the first amendment.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well, I did not see that anyone was forced to do the "walkthrough" by someone pointing a pistol at them. If anyone objects, then don't go.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Great doco on this made a couple of years ago, well worth seeing.

The acting parts of teenage suicides, aborting mothers, junkies, petty crims and fornicators are hotly contested by youngsters in the bible belt.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Of course, everyone needs a little fantasy.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would go and see it,
maybe give a different perspective,
it's easy to have an opinion when there is no cost involved.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
When you venture into the final room, you will be asked for your soul.

That is the most frightening aspect.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I saw a movie called Kobolos bout a guy who invites people to his house he sets traps in the house and the people walk into the traps and die , while all of this is going on he films their deaths.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Looks to me like another attempt of the Church to use fear to instill obedience in the masses...When the "good reverend" developed that concept, did he actually do any *real research* on those subjects & on Hell itself?

...From the descriptions given in the article, he probably didn't use anything other than the standard "party line" that the Christian Religion puts out...Which happens to be a lie, when compared to the actual scriptures.

top topics

join