It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about applause points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi,

Is someone able to give me information as to when or if applause points would be added to my ATS points total? I have received a couple of applause, but no added points for them to my total yet. Is there a minimum number of posts requirement, usual delay between award and addition of points, or something else that would explain?

Thank you for any help!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi there. They should be added now. We had a glitch for a bit and I think it is fixed now.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The 250 points that come with applauses go to where your applaused post was. If you were applaused for a post in BTS then you get 250 BTS points. ATS BTS and PTS points are totaled up and can be viewed in the mCENTER.

I hope that helps.

EDIT:
(never mind
)

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Upon receiving an applause you should get 250 points for the requisite board (ATS, BTS, or PTS) and a swell U2U telling you how wonderful your post is/was...

There may have been some technical difficulties with the board, I'll leave that to Admin to address.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
The 250 points that come with applauses go to where your applaused post was. If you were applaused for a post in BTS then you get 250 BTS points. ATS BTS and PTS points are totaled up and can be viewed in the mCENTER.

Yeah, it was broken for a bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Three cheers for Zedd!

Problem solved, thread closed.

top topics

join