It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian National Defense Minister Claims UFO Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well I’m sure this is good news to the EBI community on the whole, but will it convert non-belevers probably not. It is good to see more government people come in from the cold.

Former Canadian National Defense Minister Claims UFO Cover-Up

images.google.fr...:3Pg2tx8vaH8J:www.mio.uwosh.edu/~alatov95/bryce/ufo%2520over%2520water.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister for National Defense from the Sixties, is calling UFOs "the biggest cover-up in history," according to a story on Whitley Streiber's Unknown Country website. He made his accusation in a recent speech in Toronto, titled "A Symposium on UFO Disclosure and Planetary Direction."

mathaba.net...

And on another note.

Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?

A former Canadian military officer finally goes public with shocking information he learned while working at an underground base at Cold Lake in Canada. Although some may say his story is pure fiction, others claim the secrets to the New World Order's depopulation plan lies underground.
20 Oct 2005

Snipp~~

“I am not about to use my name, risking incarceration as I would be in violation of our country’s State Secrets Act. Also, do you know that more than 3,000 people have been killed for trying to talk about what goes on in these underground bases. It’s basically a death sentence when you start getting too close to the nerve center of the real New World Order’s plans.”

~~

He became privy to this top secret information when he served as a junior officer in the Canadian Armed Forces in the aerospace engineering branch, while working at one of the top secret deep underground military bases at Cold Lake in Canada.

~~

“Let us assume I served as a junior officer in the Canadian Armed Forces in the Aerospace Engineering Branch. One base was Cold Lake.The members of this base wondered innocently why this was the only base where it was required to always wear a black radiation exposure detector.

“Maybe this is due to a Deep Underground Military Base with unusual aerial phenomena a few hundred statute miles north almost straight in line with Cold Lake bordering with Saskatchewan.

~~

What if you were to realize that Canada has over 30 DUMBs,and its neighbor to the south has over 140 active DUMBs. Worldwide there are now over 1500 DUMBs.

“Let us assume all North American DUMBs are connected below by oxygenated magnetoleviton trains from Krupp, Germany, and are able to reach MACH2+, having the tunnels vacuumed of air to eliminate air resistance. Adjacent to this is a subterranean tunnel highway.

“Let us assume that many of these bases are actually underground cities for beings that in actuality have resided here for millennia. Do you have the courage to believe this?

www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

Fact can be stranger than fiction. Who really knows, I don’t, but it was a good read. It could even make a good movie.

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That article looks to be a hoax. Why? Without giving too much away about myself, he does not know what is going on with the Canadian Military. A person with that position would not be saying certain things. He makes mistakes that not even a lower ranking person in the CF would make. It smells bad. And the fact he goes on spouting off stuff about the Denver Airport, which really he doesn't expand on, seems like he is just another conspiracy junky. That article is like a poster which contains an executive summary of the things the NWO is doing to end our world.

I wish people would stop doing this. If somebody really wants to spill sxxt, post pics and actual gov docs. Get some balls...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I covered the Paul Hellyer stuff awhile back. ( 3-9-2005 )

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second link is new to me though. Worth keeping this thread going (dont close this mods !)

I never heard anything like this before actually. I made a thread about the Cold Lake base before but it received little to no attention. You can view it fairly good (zoomed out) on google maps.

Very large base. Its bigger than israel after all........

Here is one thread (not mine) about the cold lake base.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the base on google maps.

Google Maps Cold Lake AFB

The base extends in Alberta and goes into Saskatchewan.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some dirt on Cold Lake base

4 Wing Hangar Line.

The newspaper of the community:
www.thecouriernewspaper.ca...

Some images from inside the base:
www.chat.carleton.ca...
www.chat.carleton.ca...

Old photo probably taken at the base. Hehehe Area 51 flashbacks !

1000aircraftphotos.com...

Article about maple flag games:

www.freerepublic.com...

Exercise MAPLE FLAG is a six-week international air combat exercise held annually at 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alberta. The exercise, which will be taking place from May 15 to June 24 2005, provides Canadian and allied aircrew with realistic training in a modern simulated air combat environment, and emphasizes air operations involving large package coalition forces.

More than 5,000 military personnel from 11 nations and a NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control (AWACS) contingent will participate in Exercise MAPLE FLAG XXXVIII. In addition, seven nations will observe the exercise as part of the International Observer Program (IOP) – a number unprecedented in the 27 years 4 Wing Cold Lake has hosted the exercise. The IOP provides observers with a clear overview of the exercise, and is often a precursor to flying participation.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This image speaks best about the base (taken from last link)

Huge.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I dont really think there is much secret stuff going on out there cause i go to the air show when they have it and they let you go pretty much everywhere. I guess there could be some stuff out in the boonies but on the base itself i doubt anything as i walked the whole thing several times. Often peeking behind the "do not cross" lines and never saw crap. Plus us canadians involved in anything remotely sinister... is this some kind of joke?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Base Borden is quite large, too. There are no gates, no guards, nothing. When people get posted to Cold Lake that must suck. The forces are about 60,000 strong, and Trenton and Cold Lake are "it" for the Air Farce. Borden and Quebec for the Army and Quebec, Halifax and BC for the Navy. Sure, we have about 6 large bases for ALL elements Nation-wide, but that is it. We have to house the 60,000 somewhere.

Any secret shxt will most likely be going on far into the bush or up north.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Go CFS Alert !

Tis crazy to have a post there.

new topics

top topics

join