It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just recording this dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The past few nights as I have been going to sleep, I say "show me truth". No strong impressions have come until today. I woke up with this impresion strongy on my mind.

theletters-- A027

I THINK it could be a flight number or plane related but I am not sure. It probably means absolutely nothing, but I just wanted to register it in case it is something.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
maby a plane I looked it up on google but their was nothing significant
except the page about rotating outages and another about FIIG cover this one had a department of defence seal on it it also has something to do with power mainly money I had no idea the us government spent over a billion a year on power

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The next night I got "777" and last night I got the name 'Zarian or Zaharian"

I have, to this point displayed no amazing psychic powers, so this is mostly for fun.

I did see that American Airlines does use 777s and does have a flight 27 - today that flight is from Chicago to Japan. I don't know how airlines work, so I don't know if the same routes keep the same numbers or what.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This morning I got "weapons of urban warfare along the Gulf Coast". I don't live on the Gulf Coast of the US but I grew up there. In my dream I understood it to mean Florida.

new topics

top topics

join