It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest places on earth - abc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

This show is an obvious set up. they fill these people full of scary stories then they put them in a dark building and screw with them. It's hilarious that they don't know they are being screwed with. Did you notice how they have cameras set up all through these places AND they are watching them. The cameras pan and tilt.
In the one where they go back to Lucedio a second time, you can see the rope let go that is holding the chain thing that swings by and scares the blond girl. They also have a perfect shot of the bed that "pushes " the same girl but they cut the film right when it pushes her so you can't see what makes it move.
also there is a crib that rocks. the guy goes thru there twice but only when they are both in there AND the camera pans to catch sight of the crib just as it starts to rock. Didn't pan over there the first time they went thru. This such a bunch of BS
The "divining rods may work for some people but mainly they are just a Ouija board kind of thing the least little tilt of you hands will make them cross and uncross without you even realizing you are causing it.
I tell you if I was that family or any of them, I would sue that show for traumatizing me and get a huge settlement. You know if they (the TV cast and crew) had to go up on the stand and perjure themselves someone would crack. No one is going to spend 5-7 in a fed prison to save a show..lol

<< 1   >>

join