It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs Sucked Dry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Something unknown is prowling Lota and is slaying animals without pity: ducks, hens and now dogs are the victims of a macabre "entity" which has local researchers of the unexplained beside themselves, collecting background information in order to reach the truth as closely as possible.

"Given the rigidity of their muscles, I believe they were subjected to such a state of agitation that it could have only been caused by blinding fear, an unprecedented attack or act of aggression." This is the description offered by a person who found the bodies of four dogs--four pups and a grown bitch- completely exsanguinated from within, without any traces of liquids or blood inside them.

Full article

This is interesting. What do you guys think, is it a Chupacabra or something else?

*edit for link*

[Edited on 9-16-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. there was an error - article not found. Wonder who doesn't want us to know this.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like your textbook Chupacabra attack. I was wondering about the article myself, and Just from what was posted on your thread, I'm pretty sure that it's just a Chup.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
so Loki the link works for you? Because It doesn't work for me or TheyWatchYouToo.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It works for me. If you want me to post the whole article i will.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ok... now its working fine. I don't know why it wasnt a while ago but you know the internet.

[Edited on 9/16/2003 by Lone_Wolf]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yep its definetly a chup..........good find

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
oh ok. Now I see that William fixed it. Thank you William.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It might be a Chupacabra, but then again, it could be something different. The biting, and sucking, tend to suggest it, but what about the pups being piled together?

Also can someone tell me where Lota is ?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It's a town in Chile, which if you don't know, though I'm sure you do.. is a country in South America, running along the pacific ocean.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
thanks for that

I'm now leaning towards El Chupacabra more now

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It certainly fits the m.o. and local. Seems that this biologic or whatever is dependant on climate as not many compeeling sightings or attacks are reported outside of this type of Humid Meso-thermal climate. This particular location is unique to the country as it is one of the few Cfb climates in the world and the only Cfb climate in South America and runs along that coast line from right about Santiago southward to the Drake Passage. It's defining characteristic is that the summers are cool due to the ocean on the lee side of the Andes mountain range. Also, this area is characterized by cold winters but just across the mountain range, we see a subtropical step or climate Bsk. An easy migration for an animal.

As far as eco-regions go, this area is unique in South America as well because its the only Marine Altitudinal zone characterized by humid coastal and alpine coniferous as well as a close by (to the north) Humid subtropical zone characterized by broadleaf forests.

However, this area is listed as a non-agricultural area but just to the north of satiago, we have commercial livestock and crop farming while just across the mountain range, we find livestock ranching. Food for thought and just about any other carnivore.

I think when we look closely at something mysterious like this, we must immediatly look at the climate and food source availability..and from there I think we may be able to determine why its there even if we have no idea what the thing is.

Note, All climate data from my trusty Goode's World Atlas.

mappoint.msn.com...(23qmib55w4ovs3bxn21qlreb)/map.aspx?C=25,-40&A=30000&L=WLD0409&CV=1&TI=World

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by astrocreep]

ID

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
El Chupacabra strikes again. Nothin' in this world can keep that little reptilian vampire down. Truly one of the greatest species on earth. Beating out even humans for evolutionary perfection if it was home made.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello, did you guys forget that El Chup is a goat sucker?
El Chupacabra or how ever you spell it is spanish for goat sucker

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's definitely something that has never been captured,photographed clearly or proven in any way to even exist that did it,fer sher....

ID

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hello, did you guys forget that El Chup is a goat sucker?
El Chupacabra has been knows to "suck" anything including goats, dogs, horses, and chickens. It was named "the goat sucker" because that is what the first victims were goats, that does not mean it only attacks goats.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's in Chile...and blood sucking.

Sounds like classic Chupacabra to me...

One of these days, the lid is going to be blown off on Chile. That is one weird happening place... Sometime soon, I'm going to dig into it, and research what's been going on there recently, but it's been one wacko tale after another from down there...

new topics

top topics

join