It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livening here on God's little creation ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You Know that the Earth is not all of God's Creation, but this is all we have in order to say he did or say no way possible...

The way I have found out to be the best answered is the way I thank how its all made and put together...

I have always though since I was a kid that if God made the earth in 6 of his days, He had to think for awhile in order to get everything just right as he wanted and to do it right the first time !!!!!!

I have always looked at it that if God wanted to make things that grew older as it lived he Could make things to be as old as he needed or wanted,
Like the trees, if he wanted a 1000 years tree over there, he put one, and That is like everything else. Some things that had to look as they are 45,000,000.000 years old, that's the way it was created. If you are going to make Coal, well it would have to be old enough to be Coal.

It like if this earth was to be 45,000,000,000 years old, Well that's the age it was when it was Created.
It did not take him that long to make it and everything else It would be like I wanted a 1957 chivy and all I had to do was, just the thought and there is the 57 Chivy.
I know its just been made but You walk up to it and all you see is the 1957chivy, and everything you did to check it age still told you that it is a 57...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That is the heart of creationisum, that if God could create the universe, why not create a mature universe.

God could have just created the Earth, the moon, the sun, and said "That is all I need" but instead he went above and beyond that there are hundreds of professionals that are dedicated to exploring the heavens and the earths history to try and figure everything out.

When all they need to know is that God is good, and God is great and he wants us to join him in heaven

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I like to think of it like this. Well I guess you can't put a date when God showed up or understand he/it was just always, hence we are sorta blessed with laws to be able to see. Know what I mean.

Anyway I would be sad if I was god and no one to hang out with or do anything so create people and stuff and laws of course. But the magic of it is free will how can God make an experience that would be new to him? Freewill would be my best guess. Also I wonder deeply about if God was just one big soul and all of us are pieces of his soul givin our own domain like baby souls if you will.

However for God to have friends like him the souls would have to evolve and learn to be like him so we start off here on earth and we die and see the whole big picture yet we appreciate the big picture by being able to die.

Now I know it states that when we die we go back to god or become him or a part of him, so I get a little confused on how that would actually work.

Anyway the more you look at it, the more it makes sense.

Also the more I look at other concepts like Aliens and 12 strand DNA it seems as people have a hard time of viewing God as a long white Beard and what is told in the bible so they create a modern approach of a superior being out in space and in place of heaven they say 12 strand DNA. Make sense?

[edit on 23-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I like to think of it like this. Well I guess you can't put a date when God showed up or understand he/it was just always, hence we are sorta blessed with laws to be able to see. Know what I mean.

If You think about God put Laws on EVERYTHING he created....

Anyway I would be sad if I was god and no one to hang out with or do anything so create people and stuff and laws of course.

Oh, Don't worry, God had already been busy before he though of making People. People have tried to guess how many other beings that God Called Angles ( workers, helpers, and what ever they are called), Man has tried to figure out how many Angles God Has with him. It could be thousands or hundred of Thousand or Thousands of thousands, we just don't know how many he made or created.
Some believe that every person has 10,000 Angles to take cake of him so he cannot Die before there Time and To help when we really get into a real Bad place and where you just know that you and going to get killed by this one But WOW how did that happen, and other things to..

But the magic of it is free will how can God make an experience that would be new to him? Freewill would be my best guess.

It Might fall into that area were God says if you talk with him and You ask him to forgive You of your Sin's, and he said I have forgiven all your Sin's and I remember them no more ???

Also I wonder deeply about if God was just one big soul and all of us are pieces of his soul giving our own domain like baby souls if you will.

Some people seam to read that in the Bible.....

However for God to have friends like him the souls would have to evolve and learn to be like him so we start off here on earth and we die and see the whole big picture yet we appreciate the big picture by being able to die.

Think we will have to wait on that one, My brain is not even able to start something on that one.....

Now I know it states that when we die we go back to god or become him or a part of him, so I get a little confused on how that would actually work

Well,, I think he likes what he has made because after death and at the rapture You will be into your Glorified Body which is just like the one Jesus had after he was raised from the dead. I have heard that you will get a new body maybe some were in it's 30.ish and able to walk through walls and also you will be able to Eat Food and if you want to go some where, all you have to do is just think about and you are there... and a hole big lot more things that I just can not think...

You will have to bring the DNA thing with HIM OK...

It is a place of streets of Gold and Walls of all type preses stones and trees that do a different fruit every Month and other things such as that..

new topics

top topics

join