It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58 common indicators of UFO encounters or abductions by alien beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
anw.com...
i had 33 outta 58 what out of 58 did u guys get ?

[edit on 10/25/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, whoever made that test sure is paranoid. He's working under the presumtion that aliens can plant thoughts, or behaviour in our minds. I think that's a false presumtion, as they're basically just paranoid thoughts you get from... being paranoid. I deem this test unserious and unscientific in it's approach.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Wow, whoever made that test sure is paranoid. He's working under the presumtion that aliens can plant thoughts, or behaviour in our minds. I think that's a false presumtion, as they're basically just paranoid thoughts you get from... being paranoid. I deem this test unserious and unscientific in it's approach.

Based on abductee reports I must disagree with that statement. I think if a hyper intelligent being can remove memories from a human being, they can implant false ones as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You win. Some are paranoid delusions, some are based on the quasi-fact that they can remove memories, but not in their entirety.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, just for the curious I scored a 33. I really wish these Abductee websites had those little multiple choice type quizzes like on Quizzilla to determine a more specific percentage.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
my friend thought he was abducted the other day.

he said he fell asleep at his computer in his room. he woke up because of a loud buzzing noise so he turned off his speakers but the noise was still really loud. he then looked at his computer screen and saw a thing move in the screen reflection, he then woke up in his computer chair that morning and he could still hear the noise pulsing in his head.he said he thinks he was actually awake and them most likley put to sleep.ect.

32.Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.

39.Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.

i believe my friend and those are signs.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
39.Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.

That's called tinnitus, it's damage to the ear. Atleast it could easily fool anyone who doesn't know about tinnitus into believing that they're being abducted, as a third of the human population has tinnitus to some extent.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i wonder if anyone is gonna score more than 33

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I only had less then 10 apply to me in that list. I guess the aliens don't want me....

Some of those I've never heard of being mentioned in abductee reports though. Like the sudden fear of things.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I scored 47 / 57 (One applied only to females, thus I negated it)

The most appealing elements of the list were as follows (ranked 1 - 5 stars based on "frequency" if you will...):

****Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
*****Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
****Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
**Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.

*****Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
***Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
*****Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
****Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
*****Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
**Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
***Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
***Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
***Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
**Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
*****Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
**Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
***Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
****Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
*************Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
**Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
*****an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something."
*************Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
*****Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.

I believe I outscored everyone on this test....much like my Geometry midterm last week... 101%

Feel free to ask questions about particular characteristics I've listed.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Minister of the Morgue]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
47 thas alot man do u ever think u have been abducted?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That's the only reason I observe ATS so frequently... here's the only post I've ever made that I remember...

My thread...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
you dont have to be a super race to implant and remove thoughts,
we do it all the time, with hypnosis

i dont think that guy at the computer sounds like an abduction, its sounds like he was falling asleep, and imaged the reflection

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A lot of these items can be atune to other problems. Like not awaking and not being able to move. Classic sleep para. I too think the author is extremely paranoid.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
17 out of 58

The only one that worried me is that I have chronic sinusitis

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
thanks for replying an sharing information guys

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I got 17.

It suffers from the same fate as most of these things. Anyone who is a heavy drinker will have at least five of those only from that. I see beams of light all the time, but that's because I look for them - they're always cars. Weird scars and pains happen to me a lot, but that's because weird scars and pains happen a lot.

It's far too general to be anything short of pointing out the differences between people who got a 2 and a 40.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I got 23 out of 58, none of which I attribute to aliens, UFOS, or abductions.

Interesting, though.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
38 out of 58 thats more than half
wonder when theyll take me next
another word on my score; bugger

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
thanks for all your replys an feed back i think sum of the questions do have to do with ufos will never know the truth to we bag us a dead alien

new topics

top topics

join