It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I recall missing time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello. I've been trying to remember about 2 and a half days of missing time that occurred in August of 1998. I heard about bio-feedback and got a frequency generator. I ran lots of frequencies for memory general and for suppressed and repressed memories. I did it so much I can now go to my home town where I grew up and feel incredible feelings and remember all kinds of stuff. But still no memory of what happened back in 1998.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hey missing time in most cases has to do with ufo envolvement the best way to get lost memories back is by hupnosis go try an find a real good he should be able to get back what u lost an when u do bring a tape recorder i would really like to hear
about all the help i can give ya try it out tho

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
by remembering lol

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Hello. I've been trying to remember about 2 and a half days of missing time that occurred in August of 1998. I heard about bio-feedback and got a frequency generator. I ran lots of frequencies for memory general and for suppressed and repressed memories. I did it so much I can now go to my home town where I grew up and feel incredible feelings and remember all kinds of stuff. But still no memory of what happened back in 1998.

I highly recommend you see a hypnoterapist, but don't mention anything about being abducted by aliens at all. If that us indeed what happened to you then it will come out in your hypnotherapy sessions.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hypnotism may well be the best way of remembering but I would caution the acceptance of anything that comes out. I am very wary of False Memory Syndrome

Are UFO abductees describing true-to-life kidnappings at the hands of space aliens, or is the abduction experience all in the mind? Members of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) say they have an answer: Abductees weave their strange tales based on the suggestions of overzealous therapists who may be unaware of the new studies on hypnosis and suggestibility. In fact, say falsememory advocates, abductees may soon start suing for malpractice like any patient claiming abuse by psychiatrists, psychologists, and other assorted shrinks.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am an honest PLR, abductee hypnotist, and I recommend you find a good, HONEST one who does not have $$ signs in their eyes..
Tell them NOTHING as to why you are coming, but maybe say you would like to go back in time to explore past lives..It should come out that way.
Also, make sure you tell them you want every second recorded.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I really don't have the time, money, etc. for a hypnotist. I was hoping to learn how to do self-hypnosis. There are no tapes available to buy for recalling abductions as there are for quitting smoking. I was hoping someone else who has been there and done that could give some guidance. That is hoping for a lot I know.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Thanks for your replies. I really don't have the time, money, etc. for a hypnotist. I was hoping to learn how to do self-hypnosis. There are no tapes available to buy for recalling abductions as there are for quitting smoking. I was hoping someone else who has been there and done that could give some guidance. That is hoping for a lot I know.

If you lived close to me, I would do it free.
One cannot do self-hypnosis accurately unless you have been trained my a master..what if you tried to hypnotize yourself and you freaked out so bad, you could not be brought back.do not try this..

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think the only way you would be able to re-call any missing time would be to be regressed. Just make sure it is by a crediable hipnotist.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm in Missouri. Is that close by?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont think hoypnoses is the best way as since you think subconstincly that ufo's were involed your subconces will generte fake memeries

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Harris
Hypnotism may well be the best way of remembering but I would caution the acceptance of anything that comes out. I am very wary of False Memory Syndrome

I am very wary of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation.

FMSF founder Ralph Underwager, director of the Institute of Psychological Therapies in Minnesota, was forced to resign in 1993. Underwager (a former Lutheran pastor) and his wife Hollida Wakefield publish a journal, Issues in Child Abuse Allegations, written by and for child abuse "skeptics." His departure from the False Memory Syndrome Foundation was hastened by a remark in an interview, appearing in an Amsterdam journal for pedophiles, that it was "God's Will" adults engage in sex with children. (His wife Hollida remained on the Foundation's board after he left.) As it happens, holy dispensation for pedophiles is the exact credo of the Children of God cult. It was fitting, then, when Underwager filed an affidavit on behalf of cult members tried in France in 1992, insisting that the accused were positively "not guilty of abuse upon children." In the interview, he prevailed upon pedophiles everywhere to shed stigmatization as "wicked and reprehensible" users of children.

In keeping with the Foundation's creative use of statistics, Dr. Underwager told a group of British reporters in 1994 that "scientific evidence" proved 60% of all women molested as children believed the experience was "good for them." - Alex Constantine

The False Memory Hoax

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You will not have peace of mind until you go there, it will always be in the back of your mind.
I am in the South, but I would be more than happy to do it for free.
Often, it is a SELFISH person who doe not consider the welfare of the person going into trance.
I am an older hippie so that gives you an idea of my age.
Not trusting ANY reader who charges, once I was at a psychic fair and a man came up to me and asked if he could give me a reading and I said 'i do not pay for readings"He said no charges, I MUST read for you.He was the MOST accurate being as far as what I am/was, and what I must do.
Anyway, bless you and please find a "real" hypnotist as it is not good for your psyche to carry all that around.Be sure you have EVERY second of it on tape.
If I can be of help, please u2u me.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the offer. My journey to understand what is in my unconscious and subconscious has been an interesting one. One of my problems is that I am mercury toxic. People mercury toxic seem to be cut off from the unconscious and to some extent the subconscious. We have trouble dreaming anymore. My memory is shot. Even trying to recall things is much more difficult than it used to be. I draw blanks quite often. However, I am getting improvement in this area as I have recently been detoxing using the Andy Cutler method which has proved to be far superior to other methods I have used to chelate mercury in the past. I'm getting my mind back.

They say that HGH when taken makes you remember stuff from way back when you were a child. I used to take that as well as run lots memory frequencies on my Royal Rife type machine. They also say that infra-red sauna's bring back lots of feelings that you haven't had in a long time. I used to do this, not realizing what I was doing and then go back to my home town where I grew up. Talk about going down memory lane!!!!!

Hopefully, now that I've found a better way to detox the mercury from my brain and am getting my memory back I will have better luck trying to recall what happened. I still would like to try the self-hypnosis. I heard about a couple of Mormon girls who got abducted and used this technique to recall what happened. I see so much "stuff" going on with ufo researchers I wouldn't trust them as far as i could throw them. I don't need to be exploited. And I don't need to be abused and taken advantage of by them. I'm speaking mainly about the ones who you hear on radio shows. They are all evil and deep into eavesdropping. I think most of them work for the government.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Try this site I know Derrel Sims can help you, he has helped thousands!

www.alienhunter.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually I'm not looking to by hypnotised by anyone although Im sure alien hunter is probably a good guy. I want to do this myself. Self-hynosis tapes to put one under to help them remember alien abductions would be a great thing. I'd buy one if they existed. I only see stuff for quitting smoking, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi Grasshopper,
Ok how about this then, Words are Power, so how about saying over & over again out loud throughout the day, "I Will Remember My Missing Time!"
Maybe that will spark something. Determination & Perserverance is a plus factor with that!

new topics

top topics

join