It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistian woman hides grenade under baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Many people-even on this board, have issues with Israels raids in West bank and other areas.
If there was no good reason, I might agree, but there is and I have another perfect example of why they are needed.

In Nablus, West bank a Palestinian woman was found to be hiding a grenade in her hand, just at the butt of her infant-yes, u read that correctly.
A search of her home found 22 pounds of explosives.
It sickens me to no end that she used her infant to hide the grenade.
What if it went off by accident?
I guess the grenade was more important to her than her infant

It is almost laughable that she complained that she was not allowed to change her clothes (hide the explosives or use them) before she was removed from the house

MOD EDIT: Title change.
* source-LA times, Sunday October 23rd/05 page A9-front page section.

[edit on 10/23/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

[edit on 10/23/2005 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 10/23/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can you try to use a more descripitive thread title?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i know what she did was wrong but look at the circumtances she's in, how can you tell her what she is doing is wrong, your not living her life and putting up with all the # the jews are doing, maybe she thought that was the only opition she had. anway that land was the palistian first and the only way to solve it is to get it back. the jews didnt like what hitler did to them so why are they doing it to the palistians. its heartbreaking to know so many people are dying for no reason.

join