It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe ATS is haunted

[color=gray]yoU GUys hAve MiSSed an ImporTanT One

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Maybe ATS is haunted

[color=gray]yoU GUys hAve MiSSed an ImporTanT One

hmmmm....it gets better

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This looks like it's important...
In any case, this is amusing.

Originally posted by Umbrax
Wow, I leave for a few hours and this thread is on it's sixth page now?

[color=gray]yoU GUys arE stiL tRyIng To fiGure tHis ouT?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by Relentless
I just posted to a thread and noticed in the bottom of my post the following in faint gray letters.

faLinG

I had something similar happen a while ago.
It might work again.. [/qoote]

No. I remember I was quoting something and a holloween message came up.. it had something to do with 'oo'.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by riley]

your post could have meaning we didn't follow up on yet...it sounds like a good lead, riley

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok...I saw a -witd- under my last post...anyone else catch that?

tryiing to figure THAT one out now....rotf

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Ok...I saw a -witd- under my last post...anyone else catch that?

tryiing to figure THAT one out now....rotf

thats -witd- with the bars included

(now I'm down to quoting my own posts aaaaargh!!!)

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I saw an "H evE" in your post a minute ago, haven't seen a Witd, Though I know what that could be.... the infamous Whispers In The Dark

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Found something!!

I think this is what we're looking for, comes up as a black screen in WITD's infamous Jakarta bombing post, but when you highlight it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny will know this day only one new sentinel can thee

[edit on 23-10-2005 by kegs]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by Relentless
I just posted to a thread and noticed in the bottom of my post the following in faint gray letters.

faLinG

I had something similar happen a while ago.
It might work again.. [/qoote]

No. I remember I was quoting something and a holloween message came up.. it had something to do with 'oo'.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by riley]

your post could have meaning we didn't follow up on yet...it sounds like a good lead, riley

and this post just had reWArd under it...

things are picking up and quoting is a good lead.

we should be looking through the thread for more clues and quoting them when we find them.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I hope you guys brought a flash light.

[color=gray]a rAge oF paIn upOn tHiS plaCe

eep*

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looks like all his posts have been replaced with that...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Found something!!

I think this is what we're looking for, comes up as a black screen in WITD's infamous Jakarta bombing post, but when you highlight it...

a rage of pain a curse ....et al

a solid clue, kegs...nice work!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
"yoU GUys hAve MiSSed an ImporTanT One "

First post, Page 8 of the thread.... I believe by "Umbrax"

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok ...here we go...
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok everyone check out this thread

here

Some of this has to be clues - especially since the second post mentions clue
You all are much smarter than me -- so go to it.

Also Whispers was banned wasn't he -- and now he is back as a member? hmmmm

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
"yoU GUys hAve MiSSed an ImporTanT One "

First post, Page 8 of the thread.... I believe by "Umbrax"

Umbrax added that in himself...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
cpr...you genius you...check out "the Enigma that is th Big Black Nothing in BTS and compare it to Whispers in ATS...there's a connection here

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm a genius?

w00t w00t

Will do

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

another Umbrax clue from Whispers...

I still think WCIP's post in BTS is important too

in case it disappears...under Umbrax's post appeared KolD in greyed letters

[edit on 23-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whispersinthedark was a name that has some very interesting history here at ats...going back many years.

however, it's kinda hush hush cuz I can't access those older posts.

Keep digging

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join