It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There seems to be some more stuff cropping up, some of it is repeats, some are new, at least to my list:

|- not
nuMburs -|
whAt did wiTd saY?
p- uire 3 Euros, and W|
wHAt abOut the darK?
the cuRse draws neaR
t- ros, you have one o|
293626|
brOtheR heLp me
cuRsE tHiS plaCe
dId you heAr the whISpers?
|- r -|
thE liGHt is fuLL of lieS
273957|

About those great long numbers......we all seem to be finding different ones. If they are significant clues, wouldn't we be finding some of the same numbers??

Oh, and in Whispers' post on page 32.....when I hit the quote button, it still shows the long "a rage...." quote, But it has changed a bit from the first version that I printed out a copy of .....missing from the tail end on both of those on page 32 :
"...will know this day only one new sentinel can thee "

???

[edit on 25-10-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting finds Frayed1.

The t- clue fills in another hole.

The p-clue is interesting because the previous clue that started with p said the following: "p- My brother who whisp|".

Maybe the p clue (p- uire 3 Euros, and W|) and the r clue (r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a|) are part of the same series or riddle?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've just caught up and here's a few thoughts:

* "zero is the key" could imply that the number 0 is the key to decoding something, perhaps the strings of numbers, or it could be just pointing you to this: "0findthelocationtotellyoursolution"

* "0findthelocationtotellyoursolution" could mean there's a specific location that you have to be looking for. As I said, the "zero is the key" clue would seem to be emphasizing this. The clues are perhaps pointing you to a particular post on ATS, an IP, a url, or something. (Someone mentioned that HUNT_Admin was in a NZ timezone, which would include Netchicken and Alien. Might be a big fat red herring but Netchicken has a website: www.stuffucanuse.com)

* "the light is full of lies", if it's not part of the alphabet coded sentence that you're piecing together, could mean that the answer lies in the dark. I also recently saw "whAt did wiTd saY?" in grey text. So this would seem to indicate that the answer lies in WITD's blacked over text and you should be concentrating on that. The numbers could be clues to decoding the text maybe?

* I saw the number 784 in grey text.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
so now there is a different 'p' line?

or is that supposed to be a q maybe ???

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a- The Ancient BrothER
b-
c- TEMPLrian Sentinels mus
d-
e- Watchman with one
f-
g- e task. To prove yo
h-
i- to the Brotherhood,
j- deliver to Grand MaSTER
k-
l-
m-
n-
o-
p- My brother who whispERS
q-
r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a
s-
t- ros, you have one
u- Opportunity to provid
v-
w- in the appropriate r
x- eceptacle of acceptin
y- g a response.||

my speculations are in capital letters, everything else is solid seen clues.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace,
Don't forget, the word zero ( or actually zEro), might be the key as well as the numeral 0. ( I tried messing about with " zEro" on one of those encryption sites....unfortunately I have no knowledge of the subject.....but it gave me "%NaN%NaN%NaN%" ) ???? I doubt that it's useful....maybe someone familiar with that 'stuff' could have some luck??

Mc Guirk,
I did the cut and paste on those, rather than rely on my tpying.....so what you see, is what was there.......it will probably turn up again, and we can double check it.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i have screenshots of most of the stuff that was showing up earlier... now i have everything listed in various text files and many many pieces of paper laying on my desk with attempts at cracking the code lol... ranging from using the alphabet with a=0,b=1 and so on for the numbers codes, using the numbers codes in grey as thread id and post id, and so far i havent had any exciting revelations other than i think that the alphabet paragraph is the riddle, and the numbers are the problem. i am yet to figure out where is the specific place to post the answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Maybe there is no key.

Indeed, Indeed. A key in need needs a key indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i find it hard to believe that there would be no key to figure out what all those numbers mean.... they either have a key to decipher them, need a key created to decipher them, or they mean nothing at all.... which leaves us still at nothing since we don't know which one of those answers is right

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Is it my monitor or did the small gray text at the bottom for the Black labyrinth turn into what looks like three periods and a comma, which are darker in color and larger, then they used to be?

[edit on 10/26/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
think its just your monitor man or your eyes... they look the same as they have before "unus" or something similar.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am on a different computer then normal with an oversized monitor, that is why I asked.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i need more alphabet clues... i just cant fill in those blank letter spaces by myself!!!! plus from the clues we've been given, the other one word clues dont have anything to do with the alphabet clues.... i mean a few of the words show up, but many do not... and what the hell is meaning of 0.1 euros? the only thing i can think of is the old belief of putting coins in the eyes of the dead so they had money to pay the ferryman to cross the river styx... any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
wow i really think the people running the game are monitoring this thread like crazy... no sooner than i posted the above post... i got a NEW clue in the education:how bright are the brightest? thread!

l - from an antiquities |

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
any Ideas who wrote this? Mod or what? Hack? Kinda creepy probably a mods doing.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You might be correct, because I have not seen a single gray text all night long, anywhere in this site.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a- The Ancient BrothER
b-
c- TEMPLrian Sentinels mus
d-
e- Watchman with one
f-
g- e task. To prove yo
h- urself loyal
i- to the Brotherhood,
j- deliver to Grand MaSTER
k- aster a treasure/relic
l- from an antiquities
m-
n-
o-
p- My brother who whispERS
q-
r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a
s-
t- ros, you have one
u- Opportunity to provid
v-
w- in the appropriate r
x- eceptacle of acceptin
y- g a response.||

my speculations are in capital letters, everything else is solid seen clues.

NOTE: the K and H clue is total speculation by myself , just trying to fill in the blanks myself without the clues! i did not acutally see or read a k or h clue yet!

[edit on 10/26/2005 by McGuirk]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Odium has

on his post

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
thE liGHt is fuLL of lieS

This appeared again.

Im supposed to be getting ready for college but I cant prise myself away. I hope the mods are preparing a note for my lecturer!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
wecomeinpeace has this on his post.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join