It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Duly noted, So we have

a- The Ancient Broth |
c- rian Sentinels mus|
e- atchman with one |
g- e task. To prove yo|
j- deliver to Grand Ma|
p- My brother who whisp |
r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a|
w- in the appropriate r|
y- g a response.||

Yes, and ...

i you
ii must be
iii sharpe
iiii- of mind

1find
2the
3riddle
4solve
5the
6question
7claim
8your
9reward

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
The x linked to the thread's first page was in drlau's post. When edited, it disappeared.

The x was also in an ATSNN thread (linked to here). I think it's to lead people to the game.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
1find
2the
3riddle
4solve
5the
6question
7claim
8your
9reward

"zero is key".

The only thing bizarre is this game. People are going to go insane and end up swinging from shower rods.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

People are going to go insane and end up swinging from shower rods.

and the 'real' clues haven't even started yet

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

"zero is key".

This one is a 'zero'

0 find the location to tell your solution

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by drlau
It seems that not only are some of the pages stretching, but they are not displaying all of the posts...

[edit on 24-10-2005 by drlau]

I agree with you...these posts are getting messed with.

some have just disappeared

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just got:

"Death waits"

and

"Curse"

Dont have time to read 20+ pages of replies here, so thats what I have, hope its relavent.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

People are going to go insane and end up swinging from shower rods.

and the 'real' clues haven't even started yet

oh, thanks for sharing...

where's that WCIP, anyways...?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by drlau
It seems that not only are some of the pages stretching, but they are not displaying all of the posts...

[edit on 24-10-2005 by drlau]

I agree with you...these posts are getting messed with.

some have just disappeared

Yeh like every second page i open , it doesnt matter which part of ats , i keep having to reload the page , makes it real hard to do some quick reading

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Whats happened here people? I went to get some supper and came back to find us still on the same page; I thought something was wrong with my computer.
No new clues I guess...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok-- this is probably off the wall but here is a post I found here in the black labyrinth stuff.

Originally posted by Psyche
I'm really thinking now that the BL page is a notification that something will happen in autumn.

"abominatio nascitur autumno"

Translates roughly to: The horror will be born in autumn

So probably some new kind of game like FTR will start in/or around autumn (And it will probably be a big difficult complex game, otherwise why would they call it a horror
).

Because we also don't get any clues/hints or tips about anything, they just give the BL page and that's it.
So I really think it's a notification.

So what do you think -- it's autumn -- a coincidence or right on??

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Ok-- this is probably off the wall but here is a post I found here in the black labyrinth stuff.

So what do you think -- it's autumn -- a coincidence or right on??

I don't know, but 3 of the weird words are:
reMembEr
blAck
labYrintH

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Ok-- this is probably off the wall but here is a post I found

Good catch.

I think the member Psyche is actually one of the admins or moderators. I'm sure they all have a few alias' each. Something just seems a little too 'right on' about Psyche's post in that thread.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The black labrynth was/is a very strange thing. After FTR it was said that the next game would be something really monumentous, a real mystery. I do not think that the BL game finished, I think this is the BL.

If I were to design a game for a place like ATS I would want to create something life-like, something beyond the online rgp genre. I was really into computer gaming for many years, but now I feel I have outgrown it, it doesnt amuse me to control some guy on the screen.

A few years back I read about an ambitious game which was said to be under production. It was to be a mystery game, by which you register to the company and then they start messing with you. You would recieve phone calls, recieve envelopes, all giving little bits of information for you to piece together. It was to simulate a novel in your real life.

When I read the article I was quite excited, I though gaming was to be taken to another level, and I anticipated signing up. The game flopped, as of course it would demand too many resources and be unable to sustain itself.

The point Im making, is that we want something real, we want to actually be 'agent Mulders' and find the truth, but not through 20 hours of game play, we want a real game, in real-time. That is what I think ATS has given us. Something that is going to take years to solve. A real mystery.
It has taken over a year already...

On the other hand, we may solve this tomorrow and I will look like an idiot, but hey, thats my 2c

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i think you guys are right... everytime i think i have broken into something of a code for this, something comes along and muddles it all up... i think thats enough evidence for me that its alot more complex than we all thought at first.

i do think this word is a clue though... H evE.... i translate it as Halloween Eve... or All Hallows eve whatever you want to call it.. Devils night in some places.. i think something big will happen that night.. any ideas?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
i think something big will happen that night.. any ideas?

ATS will go to war with the World on Devil's night

...but i doubt that will happen *gets paranoid*

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Im sure on Halloween we will see more things. Untill then, I doubt they will give us much.

a- The Ancient Broth |
c- rian Sentinels mus|
e- atchman with one |
g- e task. To prove yo|
i- you
j- deliver to Grand Ma|
p- My brother who whisp |
r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a|
w- in the appropriate r|
y- g a response.||

I think the above phrases will become very important. Notice how we are missing alternating lines. We have a, no b, c, no d, e, no f etc, although it is not completely true throught the list.

I think we have all the clues they will give us at this time. Do we have a completed list of the first words that were appearing? The ones with caps. I wasnt that in-tune at that stage.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Aha, some new stuff, interesting...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yea i made a post somewhere ill try and find it.... by the way, that i - you was used in the 'you must be sharpe of mind' clue.
so we dont have an i.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I presume you mean about the suspiscion hanging over your head?

Who are you Psyche? Who do you work for?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join