It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
no, they don't seem to...on ATSNN I'm wondering about the one after your question, though...

no...it didn't disappear (heh)

[edit on 24-10-2005 by masqua]

No that's my typo. It wont disappear.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
hmm...wonder why the game is surrounded around WITD

its weird

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In this thread C.Brother (Conspiracy Brother) said:
"do you believe in AboveTopSecret or do you find it to be nothing more than entertainment?"...

Btw, I also found:

j- deliver to Grand Ma|

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Maybe the FBI have infultrated this site and have set up this game in an effort to find this witd guy, this FBI-trator. What better way to solve a mystery than throwing it at a couple thousand ATS members? They know we hold the answers...
Muhaha

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I haven't seen any words in a long time now.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Has it been posted yet? I saw another 'blackened' one posted but I think it was a different forum. Sorry if it has been..
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny will know this day only one new sentinel can thee

[edit on 24-10-2005 by riley]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Dr Love; this is what I meant:

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by The_Modulus
i got another new one:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have bolded all the words that have so far turned up that are also in witd's blackened text's. There are surprisingly few matching ones.

(Damit, Ill try again)

[edit on 24-10-2005 by The_Modulus]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, here they are bolded:

a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny will know this day only one new sentinel can thee

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have bolded all the words that have so far turned up that are also in witd's blackened text's. There are surprisingly few matching ones.

(Damit, Ill try again)

I just noticed the pain upon this place line and references to the brothers, chaos etc. I can't be bothered comparing each and every word.. I'd keep wanting to add fullstops.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to put all the words together in the time order of their appearance?, or looked for any other type of pattern?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Ok, here they are bolded:

a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny will know this day only one new sentinel can thee

Oh, geez...now we gotta contend with patterns now...argh! I'm betting we're being tossed chunks of tofu in amongst the itty bitty shreds of meat

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ive got another new one:

g- e task. To prove yo|

...that one is new right?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is a user named Whispers who registered in May of this year. Says they have one post but nothing comes up when you click to search for all posts from Whispers.

Probably nothing but you never know.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ive got another new one:

g- e task. To prove yo|

...that one is new right?

yes, it is
where did you see it?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I actually saw 'grand ma' in a line earlier before [before I realised it disapears when you refresh] but I can't remember if it had capitals or not.
That could be 'grand master' I guess.. unless the brother is a big bad wolf.

Hope it helps.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I went back to page 22 I think and it was under one of my own posts...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I also saw the grand ma one. Didnt someone screen cap it?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have found something new:

Firstly, another word, ' 7claim' then from under this word, the page goes all funny, stretched, but not as previous. Now the avatars are all down the middle, profiles on the right and the post on the left in a space as large as the profile. I will put screen caps on in a sec.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So many pages, it's hard to tell...

"3riddle"
"zero is Key"

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join