It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gazrok, wasn't it SO that said recently that "Mods can't play.
" ?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Two more

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by Kellter

a- The Ancient Broth |
c- rian Sentinels mus|
e- atchman with one |
i- you
p- My brother who whisp |
y- g a response.||

I also saw this:

r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a|

you have part of the text...the alphabet is how to arrange it

[edit on 24-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A- The ancient brothER

C- rian Sentinals musT

e - Watchman with one

i - you

p - my brother who whispERS

y - g a response

r - REQUire 0.1 Euros. You a

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
w- in the appropriate r|

Need to add this one Gurk.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
got the formula figured out just waiting for more alphabet clues

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Found something!!

I think this is what we're looking for, comes up as a black screen in WITD's infamous Jakarta bombing post, but when you highlight it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny a rage of pain a curse of pain and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope in time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny will know this day only one new sentinel can thee

[edit on 23-10-2005 by kegs]

[edit on 23-10-2005 by kegs]

Somehow, the words are from this block...I don't see the differences yet, but I'm sure they're related to this

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Somehow, the words are from this block...I don't see the differences yet, but I'm sure they're related to this

reWArd

[edit on 24-10-2005 by riley]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The alphabetically listed phrases are not from there. But this whole thing is definately related to WITD and those texts.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
just saw this clue in grey:
some of you who search to replace the brother are creating lies

[edit on 24-10-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
dots?

there have appeared before, in the "Find The Rings" game, that was about a year and a half ago (i think)

..i think these are clues to a new game

dots...upper and bottom left hand corners

I'm seeing more all the time.

And I see them appearing in ATSNN

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think all of you missed a clue in another thread. It was in the Avian Flu subforum. Under the member's name (which I forgot and might have been a clue) it said "unnapproved". It said "pass the test" but I didn't notice which letters were upper case and which were lower case. Sorry! The thread has since been trashed.

I don't know if it meant anything but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The dots disappear after refreshing the page?.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Too weird. Do the mods know about this? I mean, it's almost like someone has hacked the site and is messing with us...

ALL of WITD's 13 posts are blacked out with this same words inside.

He was last active on Aug 9, 2003. His last post on Aug 5, 2003.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I think all of you missed a clue in another thread. It was in the Avian Flu subforum. Under the member's name (which I forgot and might have been a clue) it said "unnapproved". It said "pass the test" but I didn't notice which letters were upper case and which were lower case. Sorry! The thread has since been trashed.

I don't know if it meant anything but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Peace

Maybe the game is to found the cure for Avian Flu...

my head really hurts from reading this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Edit: spelling

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Umbrax]

bLue Alert

BTS?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dr Love; I had 'pass the test' all in lower case at the bottom of my profile on page 20 or 21.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

no, they don't seem to...on ATSNN I'm wondering about the one after your question, though...

no...it didn't disappear (heh)

[edit on 24-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

bLue Alert

Blue Alert is the name of one of WITD's threads. And there are the mysterious grey phrases in there now.

Someone is messing with us, people. I think it might be WITD.

Where are these dots?

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Dr Love; I had 'pass the test' all in lower case at the bottom of my profile on page 20 or 21.

I think the member's name might have been a clue. You're gonna have to suck up to one of the mods because only they can go in the trash bin and retrieve that name. On the other hand I could be completely wrong.

Peace

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Dr Love]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join