It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
inFinite is In oN iT He Is a DisinFo AgenT

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Yeah... where are all these FBI claims comming from? We dont even know for sure that the FBI bothered looking into Freddies tip-off back in 2003.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Yeah... where are all these FBI claims comming from? We dont even know for sure that the FBI bothered looking into Freddies tip-off back in 2003.

How do you know? i was around when it happened, im not going into details due to the paranoia factor will increase. Plusi've been here when we've had other incidents envolving agents...

Not trying to scare you, but we all know the FBI watches and other agencies aswell. William has been contacted by them before and they was an incident where government numbers got on the board and members were ringing agents. We are conspiracy board and we attract the spooks.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have no doubt that this board has been and is under constant surveillance, but in relation to these strange faint-gray-text thingys popping up? I dont think the FBI is into playing these sort of games. But then again, who knows what amuses them...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
ok guys...i've been interpreting that witd text which was in the black box(the repeating text)
im going to attempt to make it a little more readable

a rage of pain, a curse of pain, and fear upon this place that cast out the brother of brothers of a sentinel of hope.
(apparently we threw out the guy who was here to help us. he is saying he was close to a sentinel( a guard) of hope)

a time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt.
(he is saying that we are in trouble now and we will look back to when we had the chance to listen and we didnt, and we are the ones who seek in 'hallways of fear and doubt', meaning more literally perhaps those of us who seek the real truth of the world.)

upon which this day and this hour of your life shall now exist in fear of lost sentinels of the ages from templarian origins ancient and distant to protect all who seek and guide those who question from doubt and chaos amid the tyranny of elysium imposed on all in vain of deception.
(still working on this part... i do know that elysium is a part of shol, which is in homer's 'oddysey' and houses the gates to the house of hades)

from the hour of origin through now this hour of your most feared pain cradled in the bosom of abaddon the fire of your torment and the lies of your past bring this end upon thee and all thine cohorts of tyranny.
(once again still working on this part... abaddon is hell most literally...)

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

hOneStly wCip sToP cOnFusiNg Them garSh

lol cpr...for those who can't see:

honestly, wcip stop confusing them garsh

caps removed

link   

I have no doubt that this board has been and is under constant surveillance, but in relation to these strange faint-gray-text thingys popping up? I dont think the FBI is into playing these sort of games. But then again, who knows what amuses them...

You wasn't here when a government agency carried out a exercise on ATS? one of its agent acted as a member and leaked government phone numbers on the board. Members had agents ringing them back with "You shouldn't call this number". Can't remember what the exercise was about but the whole drama is in a thread on RATS.

all i can say is, its not the mods playing a game...but more should unfold in the next few days.

link   
I understood that he was talking about himself in relation to when he was banned. He was cast out when he was trying to inform people. He sais something like 'you ignored when the whisperer spoke' or something. Im sure it is in reference to himself.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think McGuirk is "in on it". Or else he is just really smart and on the right track.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yes i know that but i think there is more to the text than just " you guys banned me and it pissed me off"

i think there is something buried in the text, a message of sorts if you will

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

a time of chaos and agony is upon you and all of whom read these words and look back to the day the whispers sought to teach and lend aid to those who seek in hallways of fear and doubt.

i can't help but think this is linked to whispers, i know the mods probably dont want me making the connection but it feels like whispers all over again. DR believed he was an FBI agent and so did others
We shouldn't get carried away cause last time, whispers sent the paranoia level through the roof.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
all i can say is, its not the mods playing a game...but more should unfold in the next few days.

How do you know this?

(Sorry, I think I qouted wrong... that was Infinite's quote)

[edit on 24-10-2005 by craig732]

link   
Infinite; so what you are saying is that whoever is doing this may be someone who is trying to leak inside info, but is doing it through these clues?

link   
no im not in on it, i just find this to be fairly interesting and i like trying to solve things like this

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
well, whoever did make that paragraph , if they didnt take it from some existing text, certainly likes to put things into cryptic language

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
How do you know this?

ive seen mods game before and not even the mods know what is going on. The mods NEVER talk of whispers, its a forbidden word at ATS due to the trouble that happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
12 pages now in less than 24 hours, on a thread in BQ&B...seldom seen mods...obviously theyre silence is a clue

If it was a hacker, I think admin would have been on it by now and it wouls already be in RATS

this is a new game, like blacklabyrinth, which, incidentally seems to be 'unavailable' for now.

More will undoubtedly come out in the next few days.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Infinite; so what you are saying is that whoever is doing this may be someone who is trying to leak inside info, but is doing it through these clues?

Whisper spoke in cryptic words. To your question, yes, it was in clues.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have not seen any more grey lettering in over the past hour or so. Is anyone still seeing anything?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Congratulations McGuirk... you have made 20 posts and can now U2U... I am curious to see what words you think will come up.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join