It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wait Masq? You're a guy?

Sorry about that, after all this time on ATS I still have gender discernment issues?

Edit: Guess I really need to turn this investigation over to you.

(But you really should take that as a compliment.
)

[edit on 10/24/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

bEware flOcks oF rEd herRings spAwned fRom A mEmbeR cuLt aNd Not oF moDeraTe linEage

the same message has appeared in BTS in 'The Enigma of the Big Black Nothing' thread.

But what's really interesting is in WCIP's signature where she has her link to the enigma thread called 'The Big Black Herring'...

I think we should listen to that clue and go with the fact that WITD is now a member in the 'Introductions" board.

I still think that this is a 'follow the breadcrumbs' game being played and has to do with the pilot ATS television series.

best I can come up with at the mo'

yea, relent...I'm a guy, and I DO take it as a compliment

[edit on 24-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
the only thing i see with your theory about witd being a member in the introductions board is that his introduction thread is from 2003... two years ago..

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
i have some idea of some words to expect next but don't want to post them for fear of having them faked. and i cant u2u yet since i dont have 20 posts ...

keep posting, then, McGuirk...this thread has generated more posts from me than anything else in my 16 months of being here.
You're pretty sharp and we can use all the help we can get on this

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

the only thing i see with your theory about witd being a member in the introductions board is that his introduction thread is from 2003... two years ago..

yea...but he's an active member...from 2003, with 700 views in 'Introductions'

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
true.

here is the thing that is puzzling me here..

we have a connection between that paragraph of repeating text and the phantom words. we have established that already. but not all of the phantom words appear in that text. and so far, a great majority of these words that are appearing have been negative words.. gone, black, violent, daed(im assuming its supposed to be dead), void, curse, pain,abaddon, KolD(haven't actually seen that one yet), and i suppose faling could be considered in a negative aspect. any ideas?

*edit* forgot to talk about H evE... thats not even a word? what are we to make of that?

[edit on 10/24/2005 by McGuirk]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Jeez, the plot thickens by the minute here... this red herring (clan?) and wcip connection has left me a little confused. He mentions that the red herring clan is not of 'moderate lineage' which i assume may mean this whole things does not stem from the Moderators of ATS.

So does anyone know anything about these res herrings?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is not a mod prank, even they have no idea what is going on...

probably the FBI again, i wouldn't be suprised

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i think what he (wcip) is meaning to say is to not be thrown off by the fake clues thrown in from people who arent moderators..

in a literary sense a red herring is something thrown into a story to pull a reader away from the real plot, such as to disguise a plot twist perhaps.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Some of us did joke about, but you can tell which ones are a joke.

i feel this topic should be moved to RATS

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
sorry for probably a stupid question, but what is RATS

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

sorry for probably a stupid question, but what is RATS

a section on ATS "Really Above Topsecret"..

it keeps posts from praying eyes..

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Maybe its ze neocons

RATS? No way, many wont be able to play along there (like me).

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
anyone think that paragraph of repeating text might be from some sort of book or something? i've been trying to search it but have come up empty

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I just got the term "cuRse" in one of my posts.

Pesky F.B.I. are after me again. -shakes fist-

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hOneStly wCip sToP cOnFusiNg Them garSh

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
well, if its the FBI.. lets try and get ourselves listed as radicals!
lol they want to mess with us, we'll mess with them back

*dances*

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hmm. wcip posted the first 'fake' faint-grey-text in one of the first pages; maybe hes just messing about with us. I fail to see the connection between him and witd, so I think we should ignore him. We know that witd has somehting to do with this because '-witd-' was/is one of the appearing faint-grey-text's. This '-witd-' is a signiature for the rest of them. He is claiming responsibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is not a mod prank, even they have no idea what is going on...

probably the FBI again, i wouldn't be suprised

Ah, and you have confirmed this how?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The fake ones always stay, the legit ones will not stare in the same place and move. WCIP isn't behind this lol you can see the fake one's in this thread because they haven't moved. If you see the words, you will not see them again in the same place...thats whats strange about the whole thing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join