It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This...is interesting video...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can we have a mod take a look at this? Maybe the words are left in some database that only a mod can access? I'd deeply appreciate it if you could take the time to try and solve this issue as I've recently gone through something very simular.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well,
I think it's probably part of some ATS game. They like to have those every now and then. Either that or it's someone who hacked the site and is using L33t speak.

Anyway, no I'm not playing with you. I see it too. I wouldn't sweat it too much though. If the mods don't care, they are in on it.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not ready yet to write this off to some video game, just because you found some similar looking monster. And how similar in the first place remains in question to me. You are comparing your full monster picture to a VERY SMALL PIECE of something sticking up from the ice.

Now if you have seen a specific ad or promo as part of a game, of that exact video shown by the scientist's website, or have heard another similar radio interview, then cool, chances are it is what you say. But just as I'd like more info about the "new discovery," I'd like a more telling comparison before I'd just write it off as a hoax. They haven't even got this thing a fraction uncovered yet in the video that is available. So how is it all of you are so sure it's the beast from a video game?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why would someone go to such a large extent for a hoax. A helicopter and all those men at the north pole. Its very eerie that they would talk about "national security" in this case. perhaps the new wars will be fought with reanimated super tauren.

I'm not gonna lie, this is very creepy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ElectricCrow,

Just so you think your not going crazy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So does this definitely have something to do with Shadow of the Colossus or not? The studio that makes that game is pretty small I'm not sure if they'd have the resources to do this?

but i've got to admit, i could'nt help but feel that the radio interview, was staged managed, it just somehow sounded rehearsed.

Yeah to be honest I got the fake vibe from the radio interview, and when the camera zoomed out and showed whatever it was it did look a bit fishy. Someone went to a lot of trouble though...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is a fake. See my thread for a similar claim; you will be able to tie it all together. Sunken Giant :: Sulu Sea

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmm Figures, ths first time I was willing to give some unusual video some credence and it turns out it is more likely a hoax.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Im not entirely convinced, I wish we could have this studied more thouroughly. Is there anyway to get in to contact with these people?

I dont see why someone would go to such a large elaborate hoax to hype a videogame?

just doesnt make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
Im not entirely convinced, I wish we could have this studied more thouroughly. Is there anyway to get in to contact with these people?

I dont see why someone would go to such a large elaborate hoax to hype a videogame?

just doesnt make sense to me.

Well it certainly got YOUR attention, didn't it?

When I did my searching about the internet, there were a lot of discussions and links to these pages. It created a lot of hype.

You don't remember when, for 6 months or so before the movie, there was a web site for The Blair Witch Project? Same thing, and it was very successful at creating buzz.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like a great game. I love when companies do things like this.

Pity it's not for this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join