It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a good reason not to get one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Saw this article recently and it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks this way! If it can be made it can be forged! ID cards - yeah, they'd have stopped 9/11 and July 7th (London bombings) and the Madrid train bombings wouldn't they? Waste of time, money and an erosion of our already limited freedoms! Anyone have any comments, pro or anti?

news.com.com...

[edit on 23-10-2005 by maldives01]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Best way to stop terrorism is tell the Globalists to quit performing their (Problem Reaction Solution) false flag operations to push their New World Order National Security Grid agenda and enslavement for mankind.
Bet it has never occured to them to ask specifically what they want from us rather than using manipulative tactics.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not sure what you mean by that really! Are you saying we should let the NWO or whoever, ask us to be their slaves and you seem to imply that we would acquiesce?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maldives01
Not sure what you mean by that really! Are you saying we should let the NWO or whoever, ask us to be their slaves and you seem to imply that we would acquiesce?

Why not? lol Whats the difference between being an unaware slave and being a slave that is aware? Because they wont directly ask us implies they know what they are doing is wrong and we would never accept to the conditions. It also means they have fear and aren't as powerful as they lead on.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If the people stand up and refuse to submit to their manipulations we can beat them. There are more of us. If not, we are doomed to a live of slavery to the corporations, and we are almost there already. I will not get a card.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well speaking personally, I'm just simply not getting one! They can do what they like, not that they will i.e there are untold hundreds of thousands of people living and working in the UK illegally and they can't/won't do anything about that either! The incompetence and inefficiency of our government is about the same as other governments worldwide, including our all powerful friend across the pond, so if we say "No" then basically nothing will happen, and we retain at least the vestiges of freedom that we still have! Also, it will have exactly zero effect one way or another on international, or national, terrorism will it? All that will happen is that the countless minions who will be employed by some new ID agency or the other will have to get a proper job won't they?

new topics

top topics

join