It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Don't Believe in The Camps!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have seen this on all of the forums - patriot and otherwise and there are people who do not believe in the camps. However,....

recent intel provided via military sources have provided aerial reconnasiances photos of box cars that are being hidden out in the back areas of montana. These boxcars are specifcally designed with shackles. They were painted all white with a blue trim and then had some sort of ventilation units on the ends.

When they found out that people were catching on those in power had numerous other cars painted to look alike. Those original are about the size of cars used to transport vehicles.

People - if you don't believe, you won't have long to wait.

Unfortunately, you won't be ready to bug out.

And, by the way, there are russian/foreign troops located along our northern border - waiting to be deployed.

KS Coyotee

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've heard both before...in The Spotlight magazine back about ten years ago!

Got any updated SOURCES to check out? I wonder what the current state of these alleged projects is....

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Got any links to back this one up? And this sounds like an NWO thread, so I'm gonna move it to that forum.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WHO is supposed to be transported in these train cars?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have heard the same things since I started looking up conspericies on the internet-read as soon as I got DSL.
My and others problem is since we can't talk to your source and you provided no links to any articles/reports/pictures/video's it is hard to prove what u say.
Please understand i am not trying to insult you or call u a lier, but what proof do you have that we can independently verify.
You see, as you are new to this board-based on your points-in the past many people have posted hoax's and such-everyone remember Aussie bloke and titor.
I am not saying you would or are post a hoax, but think to yourself, how can the rest of us know that for sure.
I for 1 look forward to any verifiable proof you can provide to us.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KS Coyotee
And, by the way, there are russian/foreign troops located along our northern border - waiting to be deployed.

Deployed by who to do what? If you know it doesn't our government? Are they allowing it?

Hey, maybe we'd be better off, the way things have been going lately....

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
QUOTE : “ recent intel provided via military sources "

What sources ????

QUOTE : “ have provided aerial reconnasiances photos of box cars that are being hidden out in the back areas of Montana “

Which can be down loaded where ???
Which area of Montana ??

QUOTE : “. These boxcars are specifcally designed with shackles.
"
How do you KNOW they have shackles ??????

As has been pointed out the principle of dedicated prisoner cars with pre fitted shackles is one of the dumbest to be floated for the following reasons :
i ) security , large numbers of these cars that have only one unpleasant purpose are not the sort of thing you can hide without great expense
ii) Asset depreciation and deterioration – self explanatory – plus the maintenance fitters are another security nightmare

OTOH if I ran the zoo , I would build std dry goods cars with cargo tie downs and run them through a front company leasing them to hauliers

In the mean time I would stock pile chains , padlocks and leg irons – that could be easily secured to the tied downs – via the chains to secure the prisoners WNEN needed

QUOTE : “ They were painted all white with a blue trim and then had some sort of ventilation units on the ends.

Sounds like a std hauliers livery scheme . as for ventilation unit – IMHO that is evidence against them being prison cars because :

a) Would the “NWO” really care if a few prisoners died en transit ?
b ) The Nazis achieved mass prisoner transits without air coned cars – and they had minimal deaths in transit

QUOTE : “ When they found out that people were catching on those in power had numerous other cars painted to look alike.”

Gosh – rail road cars are painted in std livery schemes – wow

QUOTE : “ Those original are about the size of cars used to transport vehicles.

That would be an ISO standardized size then – exactly like all the other cars out there

QUOTE : “ People - if you don't believe, you won't have long to wait.

ah the threat – again we have been hearing this for years

QUOTE : “Unfortunately, you won't be ready to bug out.

Unfounded assumption – how do you know what we are capable of in a crisis?

QUOTE: “And, by the way, there are Russian/foreign troops located along our northern border - waiting to be deployed.”

Err…. Would that be in Canada??????

This rumour has been around for 6 years that I have read about it – the ivans must be getting aweful bored
stuck in staging areas for 6 years plus

[ edit ] - line breaks and paragraphs are my friends

[edit on 23-10-2005 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
and do you know what the letters 'USA' mean when you see them spray painted on the side of the road? that marks the beginning and ending points of the road to be patrolled by US Army troops when the UN takes over. Other sections of highway are to be patrolled by other nations.

The really sad part is there are still some people that believe that story...

new topics

top topics

join