It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reopen911.org - Confronting the Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello

Curiously i haven't found a topic dedicated to this courageous group of individuals who call for reopening the 9/11 investigation.

Jimmy Walter, the fondator of this project, has spent milions of dollars to help and promote this project. He made a multilanguage DVD to share all their work. More than 350000 DVDs have already been given throughout the US.

The website is also translated in many languages, because the more people know about this, the more we will be heard.

You can get the DVD freely. I got mine from a french website, Reseau Voltaire, a great website also translated in english.

You can also find the dvdrip version on the peer2peer networks. Just search for "confronting the evidence" in emule or edonkey. This documentary is not copyrighted and everybody is encouraged to download it and share it.

This documentary of almost 3 hours long gathers the best evidences about the 9/11 conspiracy, including the conference on september 11 2004, where a great panel of experts analysed the numerous aspects of the official story inconsistencies. The dvd also gathers some of the best parts from documentaries like 911 in plane site, the Great Deception, interviews with David Ray Griffin, Michael Ruppert, etc...

REOPEN911.ORG

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So, no comments or thoughts ?

I would be interested to know how much people on ATS got the DVD. Did you share it with other people ? What were their reactions ?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The rules of ATS don't alow people to advertise for sites or "products" even if they are free.

I'm guessing most people don't reply because they are waiting for a mod to come in and state if you had permission from ATS to post this advert for reopen911.org or not, if not, then the thread will most likely be removed untill you have explicit permission to post this.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No, I had not heard about these people. I glanced at a few articles on that site that I had not read before. Thanks for the link. I particularly found this article interesting: Army Theorists Crafted Model of 9/11 Attack Back in 1976.

Zip

[edit on 10/30/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
The rules of ATS don't alow people to advertise for sites or "products" even if they are free.
I'm guessing most people don't reply because they are waiting for a mod to come in and state if you had permission from ATS to post this advert for reopen911.org or not, if not, then the thread will most likely be removed untill you have explicit permission to post this.

Hello thematrix

This is not advertising at all. Just a link to a 9/11 website like lots of others on this forum.

It's a very important website that i want other people to know about. Maybe the banner i added to illustrate my thread makes it looks too much like an advertising topic indeed...

Anyway if there is a moderator somewhere, could you please clarify things or give your point of view ?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Tomastro,

I'm not going to say it again. Keep to the topic of the posts. If you have a problem with the staff, address it privately.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey Musclor!!

Thanx for posting this, will be checking it out

Ignore the idiots, they just feel threatned by anything that questions their comfortable illusions.

9-11 should be investigated for as long as it taked for ALL the truth to come out, one way or the other.

And how is this any more advertising than linking to any website?
This stuff needs to be put out, and not censored by the "head in the sand" crowd.

Wig

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thank You OP

For this post/thread I never knew about building 7 before, It is clearly a controlled demolition, but that sort of thing takes at least a week to set up. Who worked in Building 7? Why was it destroyed (I mean conspiratorially speaking). The building 7 advert at 6 seconds shows expolsions shattering windows just as it starts to fall, there is also a flash of light can be seen through one of these broken windows. Definately controlled demolition.

It's a very interesting website.

I also downloaded a 9/11 video clip of WTC recently. It starts off with the French documentary filming of the firemen in the street near the WTC and I noticed a flash of light just before the first plane hit the building. I watched it over and over and paused it on the flash wondering what it was. Now from that website you linked to I can see there is something to be investigated on both planes there is a flash of light from the building just before impact.

It makes those stories of the planes being flown by remote control all the more believable. As I understand it the US government experimented with this technology on Egypt Air 747 which went into the sea - can't remember the flight number.

[edit on 4/11/2005 by Wig]

[edit on 4/11/2005 by Wig]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.reopen911.org...

and posted this on it, the same day, without much reaction, I think mr Walters assistants don't read here, which they should :

The "fairytale" of mini-nukes.
posted on 26/7/05 at 06:36 Post Number: 1563273 (post id: 1585166)
in this thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also adressed quite a lot of additional seismic proof that there are strange signals to be seen in the official seismic graphs, in this thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which can indicate that explosives were used in all 3 collapses.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello

I'm glad that you have found the website interesting Wig
Spread the word to other people you know

LaBTop, your threads are awesome, so much details. I haven't read them all yet. But that's a fantastic work you've done. Thanks a lot. You have one of my vote.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Jimmy Walter was the guest on the Charles Goyette show last thursday. You can download the full show here : www.charlesgoyette.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
IS there a websit eI can download this from because I don't want to order the DVD and I do not want to download using BT because it's to slow.

new topics

top topics

join