It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blacks And Asians Riot In Birmingham, England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ox, good idea.

You remember the last lot of riots where that began?
Does anyone else wish to open the history books and look what happens when you begin to attack rioters?

Oh yeah...let us all get even more dead.

Open up gang warfare, between Asians, Blacks and the Police, especailly since both groups have a lot of firearms.

Sounds like fun to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
for what it's worth, Killak420's theory with regards to tensions between blacks and asians in the uk today does not ring any bells whatsoever with what i have seen.

Like Odium was getting at, dumb kids start these riots, what are they going to know about that sort of history?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And you fail to see the contradiction in this. If you truly want a society that is equal, inclusive and democratic you have to accept the rights of others no matter how much you dissaprove based on moral, philisophical or political views, not foster grieviance and self entitlement to the exclusion of all else.

and you do know, that the society as it is right now is not equal, right. But of course as a champion for equality, all right, will you champion equality on the basis that's infringing on your rights as
individual. Take this, for example, my two stances one is the gay marriage issue. That's infringing on my riights; (1) is the freedom of speech: Via the Hate Bill: Imagine I can't for the life of me speak out against gay marriages which is morally wrong among other things.

(2) The Interacial marriage issue.
1) The dilution of races which i think is morally, and a crime against humanity, also, this interacial marriages between whites and blacks, especially black men is one of the many reasons for the fractures of the black community..

Read and learn

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
and you do know, that the society as it is right now is not equal, right. But of course as a champion for equality, all right, will you champion equality on the basis that's infringing on your rights as
individual. Take this, for example, my two stances one is the gay marriage issue. That's infringing on my riights; (1) is the freedom of speech: Via the Hate Bill: Imagine I can't for the life of me speak out against gay marriages which is morally wrong among other things.

According to YOUR morals, doesn't bother me at all. I can see why the member noted the contridiction in your posts.

(2) The Interacial marriage issue.
1) The dilution of races which i think is morally, and a crime against humanity, also, this interacial marriages between whites and blacks, especially black men is one of the many reasons for the fractures of the black community..

What's wrong with the dilution of the races? This produces some of the most beautiful people on the planet. Think Vanessa Williams. Hell, Tiger's a good looking guy. What's wrong with inter-racial marriage? I see NOTHING wrong with it. People are people.

Read and learn

Good advice, I recommend you take your own advice.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

1) The dilution of races which i think is morally, and a crime against humanity,

I'm a crime against humanity?

I'm morally wrong?

How is this?

Why should I have never been allowed to exist?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Rread and learn how NOT to arrive at an objective, unbiased viewpoint perhaps.

There is a world of difference between infringing on someones rights and merely offending their sensibilities.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What's wrong with the dilution of the races? This produces some of the most beautiful people on the planet. Think Vanessa Williams. Hell, Tiger's a good looking guy. What's wrong with inter-racial marriage? I see NOTHING wrong with it. People are people.

People are definately not people.. Something is very wrong with interacial marriages, very wrong, What's wrong with the dilution of races/ Well you will eventually end up with nil... That's what. If you people want to do it go ahead. But I hope the black people wake up and don't slide down that avenue..

It's a grand conspiracy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
crusader, how will we end up with nil?

Back that up with some level of evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i dont think i've ever seen a thread on ATS thats gone from immigration, to pro black and anti-white
someone call Guinness, i think we have a record.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i dont think i've ever seen a thread on ATS thats gone from immigration, to pro black and anti-white
someone call Guinness, i think we have a record.

Without anyone mentioning Hitler...or the Nazi Party...

Good God...what is happening to this place?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Good God...what is happening to this place?

increasing BNP membership

Looks like most of us will end up supporting Mr.Griffen soon

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Maybe we are awaking to the stark realities..........

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Maybe we are awaking to the stark realities..........

Come on, how am I morally wrong?
How is me being alive a crime to humanity?

Come on, explain this to me. :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

One Abdul Hussain was quoted in the Times who spat on the road before saying " in low, menacing tones about riot on Saturday" that it was prompted by a false allegation of rape that gave the "kalas (derogatory term for Blacks)" an excuse to loot " Pakistani and Bangladeshi-owned shops". He alleged the riot was about them (Blacks) getting hold of what " we sell in our shops"

Now you see what i mean? Now why would he call us ``Kalas?`` That shows the contempt of these people. You see we will always be in a tug of war, and never move anywhere in regards to race issues. That's why i have my stance

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So because of one person you do not bother to try and change things for the better?

OH what a fantastic idea...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Crusader, If you don't see what is wrong with your believe about interracial marriages then something is seriously wrong with you. Some of the greatest civilizations on earth were created because of intermarriages and different cultures merging together.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Crusader, If you don't see what is wrong with your believe about interracial marriages then something is seriously wrong with you. Some of the greatest civilizations on earth were created because of intermarriages and different cultures merging together.

Oh yeah Oh yeah.... Cultures. Yes that's it, but it doesn't necessarily mean races, something is wrong with my belief,? you see that's why we are in such in a mess in society today..... We continue to flinch according to the times..... Oh when it suits us. i am sure i am not offending anyone here. because 9/10 Most people have their own inward view on those issues

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
just wondering when the riots are going to start in oldham again proberly only a matter of time before it happens else where.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Come on, how am I morally wrong?

Now to you odium, well here's what, I never said you were morally wrong. What does tyour heritage of being mixed with russian have to do with your race? nothing! Absolutely nothing, cause Russian ior being russina is a culture

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Down with interracial marriages! Down with White Poppa and White Momma!

What a silly way to look at things. An all black or white nation is the answer I suppose. Just look to the African country of...

well...

Anyway, everyone loves a cute and cuddley KKK member or New Black Panther Party or Nation of Islam member at a barmitzvah.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join