It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ann losing her marbles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Every time you see his/her name in the paper or see It on tv, it makes me wonder what kind of half-wit things she's same up with now. There are two things about that person that I want to know. How in da blue hell did she come up with a thing about nuking North Korea? By the way, did she borrow those hands from Shaquille O'Neal?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Actually, I can see right where she's coming from! How many Conservative talk show hosts draw a paycheck from the GOP? I ask this because I know for a fact the Demos dropped a TON of cash into the Air America radio network to keep it afloat ( I believe to the tune of 12 Million dollars.)

If I see Rush cashing a paycheck with the GOP logo on it, then I'll believe he's a shill for the right. Until then I'll go by what Ultra Democrat/Billionaire George Soros admits to, and that's buying and paying for Air America.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Perhaps you would care to provide your academic credentials?

Yes, because knowing how to memorize information of course makes a person intelligent.

Book smarts does not equal any other smarts, only book smarts... and she is apparently not even that, considering how often she ignores facts in favor of fervor.

Consider; every doctor is not smarter than you or I. Even every person who has multiple doctorates, doesn't mean they're smarter.

You just made an 'Appeal to Authority", one of the major fallacy's.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I would also like to say that people should stop attacking Anne Coulter for looking mannish, or making jokes or trying to substantiate a point by making personal attacks on her state of mind or whatnot...

Ad Hominem only damages your case. Debate the topics at hand, not the people. Debate what those people say, address their words, not them. Address the ideas, counter the ideas, don't attack the one who came up with them.

It only makes you look childish and pedantic when you make fun of a person as if that is supposed to help your case.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hehe, I love this gal.

You people do know she says these sorts of things for a reason right? I'll give you one guess as to why.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Actually, I can see right where she's coming from! How many Conservative talk show hosts draw a paycheck from the GOP? I ask this because I know for a fact the Demos dropped a TON of cash into the Air America radio network to keep it afloat ( I believe to the tune of 12 Million dollars.)

If I see Rush cashing a paycheck with the GOP logo on it, then I'll believe he's a shill for the right. Until then I'll go by what Ultra Democrat/Billionaire George Soros admits to, and that's buying and paying for Air America.

You're deluded. Quite. Not on the fact that liberal sources founded and funded the little start up Air America, but in your perception that that's not a drop in the bucket compared to the efforts of the right wing noise machine. Rockridge Institute has identified at least $30 billion (that's billion with a 'b') of the billions the right has been bragging about investing in the media since 1964 from well funded think tanks with media depts to religious mouthpiece orgaznizations. They now boast 80% of all talking heads, pundits and guests in Media if they don't outright own the media outlet. And they increasingly do from local news stations networks to national cable, to local and national radio networks, to newspaper conglomerates.

Get real. $12 million is paltry. Air America is nothing. The right own everything and are so pervasive you don't even realize it's propaganda. And yes, the Bush administration did get caught paying media right out of the GOP coffers last year. It was a huge scandal, on about 20% of media anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join