It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ann losing her marbles?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ann Coulter, the well-known Republican apologist...I mean, supporter and cheer leader, seems to be cracking up.

"Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

Funny thing,coming from someone who makes a lot...I mean a lo-o-o-o-o-t of cash by running off at the mouth on TV and as a paid speaker.

I know, this isn't Fox or CNN, but read it anyway.

Does anyone know, is she taking medication or something? Maybe hit her head?

www.bradblog.com...

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I know, this isn't Fox or CNN, but read it anyway.

Does anyone know, is she taking medication or something? Maybe hit her head?

Well what is it you would like us to read ,
meds uh

Anyway I have allways thought of Andy Coulter being a bit nuts

[edit on 23/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok, maybe I need some meds as well.
I just added the link. Sorry about the gaff; I tripped while chasing after the icecream truck again.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Man oh man she drives me up one wall and down the other.

I think this would be a funny video to see, I will have to keep an eye out for it.

Anti-Coulter Documentary in Production, Release to Coincide with Rightwing Gadfly's Next Book!

Borchers' organization, Citizens for Principled Conservatism (CPC) is currently in-production of a documentary named The Truth About Ann which aims squarely at political and religious hypocrisy of Rightwing commentator and author, Ann Coulter.

IMO I think she might have been a "he" once or still is, or both

www.coulterwatch.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
No, she is a she. If I'm not mistaken, I believe she had a fiancee many years ago, and he was killed in a robbery or something. Popped a breaker in her noggin, I'll bet.

Yes, I'll be looking forward to that video as well. I used to like reading Ann's books, until one day I couldn't take anymore of her sarcasm. I have also sworn off politics as it fogs up the brain and makes you miss some really important stuff because you are caught up in rooting for your team and making excuses for them when they err. I don't read Ann's stuff, or listen to Hannity or any of them. Well, except Savage, but that's to see how far he's going to go on any particular night!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
She's just a political wonk that will say anything to get a rise out of the leftist and increase her pocket book. Could say Maureen Down his her polar opposite, but a lot better looking.

Even more [color=#990000]mAnn Coulter nutsiness: www.bradblog.com...

Considering most women don't have an Adam's Apple,
is Ann really Arthur?

Wow, Kareem Abdul Jabbar's hands are about that size.

Too much testosterone at birth or too much estrogen as an adult transexual?

You make the call.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Does Ann has a brain? that is news to me, I know she has a big mouth, but brains? hum. . .

This woman is just echoing what she heard from the bush administration supporters in the circles she moves on.

With so much complains about Bush administration I imagine that many of the supporters will love to see the first amendment gone to control the public opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A. Woman DO have Adam's apples, they're just not usually as large as a man's.

The larynx grows in males and females during puberty. However, the Adam's apple is generally more prominent in adult men than in women or pre-pubescent girls or boys.
... it is not extremely uncommon for biological females to have a small to large Adam's apple.

B. It doesn't matter if she used to be a man. Her thoughts and run-on mouth speak for themselves no matter what sex or orientation she was born with. Having a male fiance does not preclude the possibility that she might be a transexual, though.

C. She's a total tool. A wing-nut. An extremist. A mouthpiece. Her stupid, uneducated statements are evidence of her increasing irrelevance in the political arena.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ann likes to exaggerate by making shocking statements. I'm sure what she means is that she's unhappy with the broad interpretations of the 1st Amendment by liberal, activist judges.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Does Ann has a brain? that is news to me, I know she has a big mouth, but brains? hum. . .

Ann Coulter's Bio
Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

www.anncoulter.org...

Perhaps you would care to provide your academic credentials?

This woman is just echoing what she heard from the bush administration supporters in the circles she moves on.

Right, she's just a woman... She couldn'y possibly form her opinions on her own...

With so much complains about Bush administration I imagine that many of the supporters will love to see the first amendment gone to control the public opinion.

I feel a "complains" coming on right now...

Ann? She's just dreamy...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, well, well mirthful me, now I see that your are a littler bit touchy about the witch, but that is ok if bashing my credentials that I don’t have to post if I don’t want to, I guess you are taking it very personal indeed as to target me, are you related to the woman? He, he, because the way she takes political stance in public with her very poor mental inside it clearly shows that she has not intelligence at all not matter how many degrees or credential she came out with, or she will be putting her credentials and brain for better used.

Hey the way she kisses up to Bush butt perhaps she will be the next nomination for the Supreme Court after dumping Miers.

What you think?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well, well, well mirthful me, now I see that your are a littler bit touchy about the witch, but that is ok if bashing my credentials that I don’t have to post if I don’t want to, I guess you are taking it very personal indeed as to target me, are you related to the woman? He, he, because the way she takes political stance in public with her very poor mental inside it clearly shows that she has not intelligence at all not matter how many degrees or credential she came out with, or she will be putting her credentials and brain for better used.

Thanks, I couldn't have said it better myself.

What you think?

How ironic.

Glass House Monkeys, not just for throwing stones anymore...

[edit on 23/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
She's been boring for years.
Last time I could stand listening to her Clinton was in office.

Don't ya'll think she just in it for the $$$. These types of pundits have become entertainers and really have nothing productive or constructive to say.
Her type are on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ok I thought she was a man who had an operation or something. Or was that just some Evil Liberal Joke? Although I do like the way she talks

“We have a national debate about whether Clinton ‘did it,’ even though all sentient people know he did… otherwise there would only be debates about whether to impeach or assassinate.”

Isn't that threatning a President? Something the Secret Service takes very seriously? This woman is a psycho, even worse then me since I know it and do things to fix it.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What turned me off from reading her columns was the suggestion that we force Muslims to convert to Christianity or kill them--or something to that effect.

Newflash, Ann--you DON'T force ANYONE to convert, it is VOLUNTARY!

Now I see her as a neo-con shill. Michael Moore is nothing more than a foil in that regard. They're just good for perpetuating the left-vs-right myth.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Regenmacher

There was really no need to point out Anns' hand. Now I am obsessed, dreaming, becoming psychotic over that image. I have discussed this with my therapist and she just shakes her head and blows her nose into a hankerchief with little flowers on it.

I could have lived a happy life, but now Ann Coulters hand has plunged me into a fate worse than torment in Hell. I used to be a breast man as many of us in the Playboy generation, but now all I see are HANDS.

Regenmacher I hope youre' proud of yourself; you spawn of the devil!!!!!!

Edit: anyone interested in starting a mens magazine with a totally new concept with me?

[edit on 26-10-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
There was really no need to point out Anns' hand. Now I am obsessed, dreaming, becoming psychotic over that image.

Those arn't hands there feet with fingers

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by whaaa
There was really no need to point out Anns' hand. Now I am obsessed, dreaming, becoming psychotic over that image.

Those arn't hands there feet with fingers

Can't you just leave me alone in my torment? Compounding fetishes is a quick road to a plastic hall way crawling with pimps and thieves where good men die like dogs.

Please, enorgh is enough!!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning.Boom!... They're a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to... the world!

Just exactly how does he/she come up with these half-wit and very Bush-like phrases? Just amazes me to see someone like that have the attitude that EVERYTHING should revolve around THEM. The only reason she says those things that are WAYYYYYYYYY off track is because her/his mind just isn't in the right frame of mind now. Does Ann/Arthur even have a brain in that extremely large apartment up there? He/she is one that probably would not mind having global domination take affect either. You can tell he/she is from New York City. You can tell that just by the cockiness in his/her's voice and by the attitude IT expresses on the tube.

By the way, those hands look like they belong to Shaq!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The opening question presumes that she had any marbles to begin with.

Personaly I like the "Ann Coulter is a political false flag operative working to discredit the Right" theory. She is constantly trying to outdo herself with increasingly outrageous claims and statements. I also like the drag queen theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join