It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina - New Military Port?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I didn't know where else to post this.

Most of New Orleans will have to be rebuilt, that's if the evacuees come back at all. Federal assistance won't replace what they lost.

What if this is an opportunity to convert New Orleans into a gigantic military port? There will be part of the city left, for military recreation. It would be an ideal place for our warmaking staging. Its already a port and it would be pretty hard for enemy subs to sneak into the gulf to do any damage. Tear down the houses and other buildings and build a huge military base with warehouses of equipment and a port for ships, even an airport that could be enlarged for the super transports.

I'm just wondering if that's the plan for New Orleans. That would be a conspiracy I think.

[edit on 22-10-2005 by Alikospah]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Question: warmongering evil conservatives or not, does the US really need another millitary port? Which is of higher importance? A commercial port that could help the economy, or a millitary port that could help the millitary.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxic Fox
Question: warmongering evil conservatives or not, does the US really need another millitary port? Which is of higher importance? A commercial port that could help the economy, or a millitary port that could help the millitary.

The US economy is to a large extent based on what sort of threat the US military can project around the world. However much money the US spends on weaponry the economy in general can only benefit by it. The US economy ( in the terrible state that it is anyways) will certainly not benefit by reduced military might and will in fact profit by global unpheaval and regional or global political stress...

Stellar

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
well looking at it if that comes true...look at other disasters that have cost them millions in order to get a tighter grip on society and carry out their goal of police state and global control.

i think they could take building another military port, losing cash - in order to step up their global presence

new topics

top topics

join