It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush will get fired!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.tomflocco.com...

U.S. marshals should arrest Bush, Gonzalez, Cheney and others immediately for their criminal acts in keeping explosive espionage, obstruction and perjury indictments hidden from the American people, all of which affects U.S. national security.

Enough is enought!! Bush and all those bastards will get fired!!

This is the best day of the year!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Tom Flocco is as usual full of it.

Why would he have an exclusive?

Why isn't this story all over the TV?

Because it's a lie.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Why isn't this story all over the TV?

Maybe they were to busy covering the subway fire in N.Y. and then the D.C. grey chevy "bomb threat".

And no, Bush will not be impeached for lying to america.

He'd have to do something that threatened national security (like getting a b.j. from an intern
).

[edit on 10/22/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hope that it's true and that all this gang of lyiers will be fired!!

They all deserve to go in jail for life because of what they did to america!!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What THEY did to America!!!

Sorry, what is happening in America cannot be blamed on the Bush administration alone. You have to blame quite a few administrations. Also, the citizens need to accept some of the blame. And the lobbyists. Politicians at local, state and federal levels. Corporations. Political parties. Etc. Etc.

Lots of blame to go around

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Our government is not longer for the people, it has been taken over by monopolies that the only purpose is to make sure that politicians from both parties tend to their needs alone and the hell with the rest of the people form this nation.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was reading on the Cloak and Dagger site that there's one army general who wants to go right in and arrest Bush--but he's opposed by another general or whatever who's a Bush toady.

It's not shown on TV because the media is CENSORED by the government. What freedom of press?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Patrick Fitzgerald has yet to release any indictments, as a quick google search will tell you.

Tom Flocco is notorious for making up stories on his site.

Here is Fitzgerald's website.

www.usdoj.gov...

When he does indict someone it will be posted there, not given to Gonzalez and then destroyed. Think about it, that story doesn't even make sense. How does the indictment only make it to Gonzalez, and why wouldn't Fitzgerald tell the media? It is pure and utter nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't think Tom Flocco makes stuff up. This is a guy whose site gets hacked on a regular basis. Typically people get hacked when they spread some info that The Puppetmasters don't want leaked out.

At least that's the way I see it.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The President will not be fired or impeached. However he will serve out his term in disgrace constantly trying to regain some 'political capital' but it will be "hard work"

In the end he will be looked upon as another Nixon. Sad and pitied.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why blame Bush?

Just like those who voted for Hitler or any other World leader, it falls on those people that voted him in.

Democracy is a choice, just because you make that choice doesn't remove you from their actions people.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Why blame Bush?

Just like those who voted for Hitler or any other World leader, it falls on those people that voted him in.

Democracy is a choice, just because you make that choice doesn't remove you from their actions people.

The President did not win the popular election. Therefore am I to understand that only those that voted for him are to blame. What about the folks that voted for other canidates? We have a system in the US called an electorial college that selects the president. Votes here don't mean squat; especially with the diebold voting machines. I cant blame you for not knowing this stuff; I have no clue how your officials are selected in the UK.

top topics

join